💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: Gaga already interviewed for September "Rolling Stone"

Urban

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The user Katie who's friends with them

Also: We have no idea what her friends call her for christ sakes

Gaga herself has said MANY times in interviews that her friends call her GAGA! Even her family call her Gaga!

zOaBbgv.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

That's cool. I'm ready for a new interview tbh! 

The user Katie who's friends with them

Also: We have no idea what her friends call her for christ sakes

But the people who the OP talked to don't know her. It's weird they called her Stef.

LadyLemon

Gaga herself has said MANY times in interviews that her friends call her GAGA! Even her family call her Gaga!

zOaBbgv.gif

You honestly think her PARENTS who have known her as Stefani for 27 years and called her Stefani themselves, call her "Gaga"?  :omfgaga:

TimisaMonster

You honestly think her PARENTS who have known her as Stefani for 27 years and called her Stefani themselves, call her "Gaga"?  :omfgaga:

You callin' Gaga a liar? Gaga has NEVER lied to us! We should trust every word that comes out of her mouth!  krFiINE.gif

Vanilla

@TimBut Cynthia said that she doesn't always call Gaga 'Gaga', and anyway, the Dirty Pearls call her Stef because they've told Katie that so no matter what Gaga says it's the truth Also, you know what Gaga's like with her contradictory stuff

@Elizabeth, they're quoting him

I won't die, but I can't live without you

LadyLemon

You callin' Gaga a liar? Gaga has NEVER lied to us! We should trust every word that comes out of her mouth!  krFiINE.gif

That better be sarcasm. 

tumblr_mbzvf9kiiT1rp7onxo1_500.gif

TimisaMonster

That better be sarcasm. 

tumblr_mbzvf9kiiT1rp7onxo1_500.gif

If you can't reeeeead, then take off your sunglasses! KqseR6K.gif

I guess everyone here at GGD knows someone who knows someone who knows someone with connections to Gaga :coffee:

My bestfriend is working over at Martha's Vineyard and Gaga is known for going golfing there :derpga:

zOaBbgv.gif

Doesn't mean they're gonna call her Gaga 24/7.

I call my bestfriend Tee, but sometimes I will call him Tyler for no goddamn reason. It's the exact same situation. 

Vanilla

I guess everyone here at GGD knows someone who knows someone who knows someone with connections to Gaga :coffee:

u can stop being sassy or i'll unfollow you on Instagram

My bestfriend is working over at Martha's Vineyard and Gaga is known for going golfing there :derpga:

Doesn't mean they're gonna call her Gaga 24/7.

I call my bestfriend Tee, but sometimes I will call him Tyler for no goddamn reason. It's the exact same situation. 

Sometimes I call you Mast or sometimes I call you cumbucket, it changes. I bet Cynthia wouldn't be like "Gaga the cat's dead"

I won't die, but I can't live without you

u can stop being sassy or i'll unfollow you on Instagram

Sometimes I call you Mast or sometimes I call you cumbucket, it changes. I bet Cynthia wouldn't be like "Gaga the cat's dead"

:deadbanana:

"Gaga I slept with Taylor"

LadyLemon

If you can't reeeeead, then take off your sunglasses! KqseR6K.gif

What I'm not getting this...

zOaBbgv.gif

I think I remember that in an interview, she said that her mom called her by her real name, but called her Gaga if she was annoyed/upset/angry at her.

I don't remember how long ago that was though..

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived