Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Will Speak at NYC Pride Rally TONIGHT 6/28

yourfaves

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I was in the front, so I couldn't really tell you how many had their phones out. There were quite a few around me, though.

She came onstage and gave her speech. At one point, everyone started yelling at her "SING! SING!" in the middle of her speech (disrespectful TBH). After saying "Just hold on!", she finished that, crumpled her papers, and began the national anthem. 

Afterwards, she walked offstage for a bit. She then joined her family on the elevated side stage (In full view) to enjoy the rally.

Thank you. I really appreciate the detail :)

If only I'd lived in New York, I'd have bootlegged it. thank god for the fearless people with Cell Phones who documented history for the entire world to see.

That concept of the average bystander filming something incredible -- is so unique to our generation in that it is widespread.

When i was a kid growing up, even a teen, this technology was no-where near as widespread as it is now.

I mean, hours after the event, we get to see images the public captured themselves.

We are really blessed.

Check this out!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• homomo

Doogi

I was in the front, so I couldn't really tell you how many had their phones out. There were quite a few around me, though.

She came onstage and gave her speech. At one point, everyone started yelling at her "SING! SING!" in the middle of her speech (disrespectful TBH). After saying "Just hold on!", she finished that, crumpled her papers, and began the national anthem.

Afterwards, she walked offstage for a bit. She then joined her family on the elevated side stage (In full view) to enjoy the rally.

I thought they were saying "SAY IT! SAY IT!!"

Like asking her to announce ARTPOP dates or something lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ChicaSkas

Chica I've been tryong to reply to your message and it doesnt let me.. I dont know if it me or what :(

oh dear! just make a normal post, I'll know it's you. or do you mean our current PM we've had going? :sweat:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Cameron Dallas

Haha I was shocked that I didn't hear ARTPOP from anyone. One girl shouted SING! and then people joined her

Thank you. I really appreciate the detail :)

If only I'd lived in New York, I'd have bootlegged it. thank god for the fearless people with Cell Phones who documented history for the entire world to see.

That concept of the average bystander filming something incredible -- is so unique to our generation in that it is widespread.

When i was a kid growing up, even a teen, this technology was no-where near as widespread as it is now.

I mean, hours after the event, we get to see images the public captured themselves.

We are really blessed.

Check this out!

Yes, it is amazing because we are becoming the history :).

ChicaSkas

Now we won't see her for ages

try a couple months :P

Outofcontrol

THE QUEEN LOOKED AND SOUNDED SO AMAZING,SDJKLASMCLMALMAL SHE'S BACK :worship:  :excited:  :wub:  :wub: :wub:  :wub:  

Edited by Outofcontrol

Dawson

She looked completely incredible. Back in the blonde, I think she's ready for the spotlight again. She is coming :legend:

YUNGKALIMXEL

Her voice has really matured. Can't wait to hear what she sounds like on the jazz album and ARTPOP.

Nullvoid

oh dear! just make a normal post, I'll know it's you. or do you mean our current PM we've had going? :sweat:

Our pm's it says it sent it but when I look back theres nothing there.. very odd. Im gonna log in and log off

Slayer

Wow, I got chills down my spine and tears in my eyes. Just seeing her speak and sing after so long is... indescribable. I've missed her so much. The ARTPOP era seriously can't start soon enough. It feels like we're on the brink of it now.  :excited2:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ChicaSkas

Our pm's it says it sent it but when I look back theres nothing there.. very odd. Im gonna log in and log off

eeep. <3 ok, I'll be here. I cleared some PMs for u

Sister

Her voice has really matured. Can't wait to hear what she sounds like on the jazz album and ARTPOP.

I agree. I can't think she'll wait too much longer now.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Shadow locked this topic