💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Will Speak at NYC Pride Rally TONIGHT 6/28

yourfaves

Featured Posts

Nullvoid

My friend Lexie was there she said Terry was photographing her the whole time, no pics were allowed with Gaga, Lacee was there, and apparently the fans were annoying and yelling about ARTPOP.

Of course the "fans" would not give a **** about anything else but ARTPOP, such a shame

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• homomo

ChicaSkas

Damn HQ if I do say so!

Of course the "fans" would not give a **** about anything else but ARTPOP, such a shame

I hate that that gives us a bad name when they do that. Here's to hoping they realize not all fans are so vapid and selfish and, well, predictable..... :(

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sister

Is Lacee the new Tara?

My friend Lexie was there she said Terry was photographing her the whole time, no pics were allowed with Gaga, Lacee was there, and apparently the fans were annoying and yelling about ARTPOP.

Who is Lacee?

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

drinkmytears

Who is Lacee?

Is Lacee the new Tara?

Lacee>Tara

Lacee is a lot of things. She works mainly with Richy but she's also like Gaga's creative assistant, she was the dance captain of the BTWB but also helped design the show and the Born Brave Bus. She's a very important but uncredited (generally) and underrated part of the Haus.

Cameron Dallas

Tara WAS there. I even talked to her. And I honestly didn't hear anyone say ARTPOP at all...

joemayzzin

I hate that that gives us a bad name when they do that. Here's to hoping they realize not all fans are so vapid and selfish and, well, predictable..... :(

this. tonight was about the people who were there for her when she needed someone and now she's here for us gays, i'd love ARTPOP news but happy nothing was announced cause as as fellow New Yorker like her and as gay man myself she made me so proud tonight!!

Doogi

I was there, just a few feet away from Gaga, and I can tell you all that the word ARTPOP was only yelled out twice, but not even that loudly, so it wasn't obnoxious or annoying. And Tara was there. I didn't see Lacee at all though.

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ChicaSkas

Tara WAS there. I even talked to her. And I honestly didn't hear anyone say ARTPOP at all...

Tell me, friend, about how many people would you say, had thier phones out, recording?

also, were there any other things she did besides speak and sing the National Anthem?

sorry to ask so much but just curious :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Cameron Dallas

I was there, just a few feet away from Gaga, and I can tell you all that the word ARTPOP was only yelled out twice, but not even that loudly, so it wasn't obnoxious or annoying. And Tara was there. I didn't see Lacee at all though.

This.

Lacee was beside Gaga the entire time on the side of the stage. A lot of the time she was talking to Richy and Tara as well

Sister

Lacee>Tara

Lacee is a lot of things. She works mainly with Richy but she's also like Gaga's creative assistant, she was the dance captain of the BTWB but also helped design the show and the Born Brave Bus. She's a very important but uncredited (generally) and underrated part of the Haus.

Oh Thank You for the information, I've never heard of her before. I've been gone awhile. ;)

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Cameron Dallas

Tell me, friend, about how many people would you say, had thier phones out, recording?

also, were there any other things she did besides speak and sing the National Anthem?

I was in the front, so I couldn't really tell you how many had their phones out. There were quite a few around me, though.

She came onstage and gave her speech. At one point, everyone started yelling at her "SING! SING!" in the middle of her speech (disrespectful TBH). After saying "Just hold on!", she finished that, crumpled her papers, and began the national anthem. 

Afterwards, she walked offstage for a bit. She then joined her family on the elevated side stage (In full view) to enjoy the rally.

Monster Voices

So she did say she's Italian and she did give Marry the night some promo ! :laughga: What could one possibly want more !

Forever and Always!

Nullvoid

Chica I've been tryong to reply to your message and it doesnt let me.. I dont know if it me or what :(

• Shadow locked this topic