💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

three more "rumors"

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

Why? I've always thought ARTPOP sounded ridiculous. Its like naming your album Trip Hop lol

But dude honestly im just deluding myself because I want so badly for her to change the title. So badly.

It'll be okay. I hid under a rock when the words 'Born This Way' slid out of her lips at the 2010 VMAs. Now I like it :laughga: But we'll see :hug:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

More than a year hyping ARTPOP as an album.

Darker than BTW? Is it even possible? Are all her albums just gonna get darker and darker?

Theme=/=Production, lyrics and overall era

The actual music in BTW was 'darker' but not the concepts such as the ones found in TFM :)

dirtypunx

More than a year hyping ARTPOP as an album.

Darker than BTW? Is it even possible? Are all her albums just gonna get darker and darker?

Born This Way was dark visually but thematically it wasn't. I mean its overall message was supposedly of self empowerment and it contained a lot of "anthems". Whereas The Fame Monster was generally about the her fears, etc.

Got this from theskorpianshow live feed so taking with grain of salt

-The album is thematically darker than Born This Way

-Album may not be called ARTPOP but ARTPOP is the new style of music

-Some songs may generate controversy (but not about religion)

The source also said Gaga scrapped 4 finiwhed songs cause she did not like the way they turned out

Faaaakkkkeeeeee

dirtypunx

It'll be okay. I hid under a rock when the words 'Born This Way' slid out of her lips at the 2010 VMAs. Now I like it :laughga: But we'll see :hug:

I mean i'll deal, i've dealt thus far because at the end of the day I like the music that Gaga makes.

Redstreak

Good. You can have your lighter music but I'm here for darker themes. :bunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

MOLLY CYRUS

It's not IMPOSSIBLE that she decided to go darker than BTW.

Hair

TEOG

BTW

MTN

You & I

FOHL

Bad Kids

HU (R2L)

Almost half of the album was light and poppy, even annoying at times (hair, hu, etc)

she can definately afford an album with songs along the lines of

BM

GH

SCHIESSE

HML

there weren't enough :ohwell:

Miel

"thematically darker than BTW"

I'm getting more excited over an individual, unreliable rumor over any said thing Gaga has stated about the album. I'm so unexcited that I'm excited. If this is false then I'll just... cry.

3 points in and ready for more

I'm familiar with the Scorpion Show and I'd like a link to the episode where this was said 

aaronyoji

darker than born this way? firs off, btw wasn't even dark thematically. sure it has its serious moments, but like, self empowerment and joyous anthems aren't dark.  :huh:  :huh:

plus, she said ARTPOP is very fun, and about bringing people together, and enjoying urself, and rave, etc. that hardly sounds dark. i mean, im sure ARTPOP will have its serious and sentimental moments like any other good album, but she's been hinting at a generally happy album. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived