💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher: "Won't hear Gaga duet because she doesn't like it"

Innovative

Featured Posts

Both times the artists have admitted to the fact that Gaga was not happy with the direction. Both times. Not to mention the trouble she had on The Edge of Glory video.

If she doesn't want to release something she isn't satisfied with, that's absolutely her prerogative. She didn't allow her song with Kendrick to be released because his label was trying to change the song into something they felt was more marketable. As Gaga said, when she works with another artist, she wants it to be a purely organic experience between her and them, without involvement from the suits.

If you have such a problem with Gaga's perfectionism, then go stan for someone who doesn't care what kind of trash comes out on the market with their name slapped on it. There are plenty of pop stars like that out today. Take your pick.

Not to mention how Azealia's features have most likely been scrapped. The Fame Kills Tour cancellation.

You don't even know if Azealia is on the record or not - that's purely your own speculation - and Kanye was the one who pulled out of the tour; he said so himself.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dirtypunx

If she doesn't want to release something she isn't satisfied with, that's absolutely her prerogative. She didn't allow her song with Kendrick to be released because his label was trying to change the song into something they felt was more marketable. As Gaga said, when she works with another artist, she wants it to be a purely organic experience between her and them, without involvement from the suits.

If you have such a problem with Gaga's perfectionism, then go stan for someone who doesn't care what kind of trash comes out on the market with their name slapped on it. There are plenty of pop stars like that out today. Take your pick.

I never said it wasn't her prerogative. I'm just pointing out that she obviously has some issues with collaborations and I don't like that. And that statement is incredibly dramatic, honestly some of you monsters are just...

You don't even know if Azealia is on the record or not - that's purely your own speculation - and Kanye was the one who pulled out of the tour; he said so himself.

He did not pull out of the tour. He even went on a rant at one of his recent concerts where he stated "how they pulled my tour with Gaga" when going off on things that piss him off about perceptions of him.

I never said it wasn't her prerogative. I'm just pointing out that she obviously has some issues with collaborations and I don't like that. And that statement is incredibly dramatic, honestly some of you monsters are just...

Yes, clearly Gaga has such problems with collaborations that she has released ones with BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©, Wale, Tony Bennett (who she is also about to release an album with), Flo Rida, etc.

I don't think I'm being dramatic, I just think your statements are ridiculous and incredibly uninformed, and very accusatory towards Gaga when you don't even seem to be aware of the business side of any of this. It does not all come down to Gaga as a single entity, and if you think it does, then you are so, so wrong.

He did not pull out of the tour. He even went on a rant at one of his recent concerts where he stated "how they pulled my tour with Gaga" when going off on things that piss him off about perceptions of him.

Please recheck your facts. Kanye complained about Gaga getting the opening slot at the 2010 Grammys after they promised it to him. Kanye said on Twitter that he was forced to pull out of the Fame Kills tour because of the backlash involving Taylor Swift at the MTV Awards.

dirtypunx

Yes, clearly Gaga has such problems with collaborations that she has released ones with BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©, Wale, Tony Bennett (who she is also about to release an album with), Flo Rida, etc.

I don't think I'm being dramatic, I just think your statements are ridiculous and incredibly uninformed, and very accusatory towards Gaga when you don't even seem to be aware of the business side of any of this. It does not all come down to Gaga as a single entity, and if you think it does, then you are so, so wrong.

And you are? You're criticizing me for not knowing the truth yet you're acting like you know by declaring it to not be her fault. I'm not even trashing her i'm just saying its apparent that she doesn't like working with other people. Shes expressed distaste for the entire experience recording and filming Telephone. Wale and Flo Rida were ages ago. Tony Bennett is literally the one exception.

And you are? You're criticizing me for not knowing the truth yet you're acting like you know by declaring it to not be her fault. I'm not even trashing her i'm just saying its apparent that she doesn't like working with other people. Shes expressed distaste for the entire experience recording and filming Telephone. Wale and Flo Rida were ages ago. Tony Bennett is literally the one exception.

You are entitled to your opinion as is anyone else, but I'm just telling you that the music industry is a business, and to put all the blame on Gaga for something that probably involves many other people besides her and Cher is foolish.

dirtypunx

Please recheck your facts. Kanye complained about Gaga getting the opening slot at the 2010 Grammys after they promised it to him. Kanye said on Twitter that he was forced to pull out of the Fame Kills tour because of the backlash involving Taylor Swift at the MTV Awards.

He complained about Britney Spears opening the 2007 VMA's when it was promised to him. After that he said he'd never return but he obviously did. The only other mentioning of Gaga was when he was complaining about not having been nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammy's for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and even then it was not a direct insult towards her but to not being nominated.

He complained about Britney Spears opening the 2007 VMA's when it was promised to him. After that he said he'd never return but he obviously did. The only other mentioning of Gaga was when he was complaining about not having been nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammy's for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and even then it was not a direct insult towards her but to not being nominated.

You've mixed up several different incidents and quotes, but this is going off-topic.

dirtypunx

You are entitled to your opinion as is anyone else, but I'm just telling you that the music industry is a business, and to put all the blame on Gaga for something that probably involves many other people besides her and Cher is foolish.

If she wanted to make something happen she could. But she apparently lacks much drive to collaborate. Do I put every cent of blame on her for them not being released? Obviously other parties are involved. But I don't think it can be denied that she doesn't seem to care much for collabs.

DanceInTheFlames

I mean I love Gaga, but HOW CAN YOU DENY CHER?!?! That's just wrong on so many different levels. 

No offense to Cher but she was a mess on WWHL. Felt sorry for the gurl. But then again everyone is always drunk on that show

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived