lodylody

Brunette = ARTPOP = June 26th = JUNE 29TH ANNOUNCEMENT

ERMAHGERD

:derpga: 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vanilla

She always looks classy when she's doing something with Tony (assuming this is the day she's recording with him)

Her bodyguard looks hot! Is he the guys who played the male voice in government hooker?

You're saying things that oppose people's views and as such people are commenting their thoughts as a response. I highly doubt you're being personally victimised (Regina hasn't logged on in a while)

I won't die, but I can't live without you

AphroditeLady

She must love the view in that armpit.  :)

Nice to see her out and about.

Pop Muse Tumblr

i bet she forgot her wig (her hair length looks like its natural length- if you recall the rainy nyc photos with taylor) and that's why she's hiding :derpga:

she looks classy again for tony bennett though! so glad that his album is being recorded before tony gets too old

RAMROD

i bet she forgot her wig (her hair length looks like its natural length- if you recall the rainy nyc photos with taylor) and that's why she's hiding :derpga:

she looks classy again for tony bennett though! so glad that his album is being recorded before tony gets too old

Terry borrowed her wig for the night.

tumblr_moyzrsx4KB1qmb0sao1_500.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Amen Fashion

Maybe they did a video or even photos tho. Maybe thats why. Or she now has turned into a chola. I mean would look good tho.

RAMROD

Maybe they did a video or even photos tho. Maybe thats why. Or she now has turned into a chola. I mean would look good tho.

I lahv Chola Gaga, I hope she does.

tumblr_mog978cq7Y1qhzw7ao1_500.gif

Dangerous Man

P3231z0.jpg

I don't know but this picture somewhat made me horny. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RAMROD

What's up with her ?! Theres something she hiding or what

So many questions to answer

tumblr_lr9lj79cNA1qzrlhgo1_400.gif

skeletal-hooker

how was my reply attacking you. please explain... maybe gaga feels she's being attacked simply because she just wants to walk in public freely. is that really too much to ask. 

idk, she just doesn't seem like her normal self lately. yeah, i understand she's still recovering but... idk, i'm just missing her a lot.. :(

chiuga

WAT!? did you quote a wrong post?

She always looks classy when she's doing something with Tony (assuming this is the day she's recording with him)

You're saying things that oppose people's views and as such people are commenting their thoughts as a response. I highly doubt you're being personally victimised (Regina hasn't logged on in a while)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived