šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

NEW PREVIEW: The Born This Way Ball DVD by Maix (HD) (Highway Unicorn)

Maix

Featured Posts

Are you still working on this? I hope you are, 'cause this is one of the best DVDs so far.

Sure, I am :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ohsnapitszach

there are parts where shes talking to the crowd in the audio but shes not saying anything in the video since they are from different shows, when she talks to the crowd randomly, u should show far camera angles so u cant notice

Spock

What audio did you use? It's soo good!

who will love me when the night is over

Zach Monster

JbGaga, on 26 Jun 2013 - 12:34, said:WOW GRATE JOB! It would be AMAZING if you could do the entire concert for everyone who had tickets but it got canceled (Like myself) who knows if gaga will ever put out a DvD version
Actually, I think there might be one coming soon. :) I'm not completely sure though.

Sure, I am :)

Ā 

thank you so much Maix, I was thinking you were not going to continue it since you said that A Go Go's previews were good too but fƃʒĀ¼ck them yours are 100x better and you will slay us all with your magnific DVD thank you :nooo:

dontbesweet

Unicorn is amazing.

Ā 

DON'T STOP! We need something complete and beautiful and well put-together, and you seem like the perfect person for the job.

Okay guys, quick update:

Ā 

1. I changed some things on the HU one, I think it's even better now.

2. I'm not working on the DVD as much as I've done the last time, it's just das LadyGagaAGogo already placed download buttons on their website and I just don't see any sense in working my as* off while they release the DVD already. It's just very unkind from them not to tell IF they're going to release it or not, so that I'd know if it's worth working on it more or not because this DVD take a lot of my freetime and I'm doing this for you.

Ā So, I'm still working, but AGogo's team should do an announcement in time please.

Archived