Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW PREVIEW: The Born This Way Ball DVD by Maix (HD) (Highway Unicorn)

Maix

Featured Posts

Hurem

"Bad Romance" preview is amazing! I love how you stabilized the videos + the audio is amazing! If you finish this, it will be amazing. My only wish is that you finish it by the end of the summer so I can watch it with my friends

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niall_carr

I too am not a fan of the fades...along with the bit of her talking, and her lips not moving  :laughga: 

However, it is a truly great job! And you should be very proud! 
:clap: 

HANZ

you are doing an amazing job :worship:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Flippy

Can't wait to see more! :party: :nooo:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Pandora

THIS IS AMAZING. As someone who couldn't go to the concert, (and have little Youtube access) this would be a pleasure to get my hands on, I would pay for this, it's that good, it really feels like a quality DVD made by the Haus. Since its fan made, there'll be vocals not synced with lip movement and the odd wig change, but me and ALOT of Monsters dont care, as you can probably tell from this thread. Of course people will complain, but they're lucky such a kind person like you is actually making a DVD of this tour and a very very good DVD I must say. Will defo be buying this (think I speak on behalf of most Monsters) :)

All I can say, please let me get this<3

Archived