NEW PREVIEW: The Born This Way Ball DVD by Maix (HD) (Highway Unicorn)

Maix

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully you will read this....

I do not want to make myself sound like a bad person.....but when it comes to fanmade stuff, I AM HORRIBLY PICKY! I MEAN IT IS BAD! I have watched many fanmade BTWB previews and on everyone of them I have something to complain about. There is always something that gets underneath my skin. Like if there aren't enouph angles, or if its shaky, the audio doesn't match up and so on and so forth. After I watched yours I was in AWE.....Yours is by far the best I have seen. Your audio matches perfectly, the angles are spectacular the quality is awesome, I also love how everyonce in a while you see from a nosebleed seat! Very Very Very well done! You should be very proud of yourself, and I hope to see more! Please don't wind up ladygagaagogo and never release it, or start with audios first. Haha the whole monster community is dying for a good DvD and Yours is phonomenal!

I love it! And if there is anything you need help with you just let me know!

Thank you so much for working so hard on this, I can only imagine how long it takes to make something like this!

I give you props,and congratulations for being the best there is out there!

Thank you very much for these kind words, they mean very much to me! & yes, it is hard work but I'm doing this with pleasure (:

the wig change really disturbed me'

Well, I specially chose only videos with the same wig. ONLY 1 video is with a wig, that is a bit different, but I only chose it, because the angle is so spectacular and other than that, Gaga is very far away at this moment. I mean, I'm doing hard work for that and I want it to be good. And if you really have a problem with the fact, that Gaga has another wig for like 10 seconds in the whole video (+ is 10 meters away in this situation), then you should go and do it yourself or watch to another DVD. I'm always open for critics, but when it comes to this point, I can't get it. That's my opinion :/

This is really good, I can't wait to see your final product. 

One thing that was I would critic is in the final chorus you put a fade effect from one camera angle to another. In a fast paced song it looks out of place, I tend to use fade in changes for slower songs and her piano songs. It would be better if it was just a normal shift from one angle to the next.  

This is really good, I can't wait to see your final product. 

One thing that was I would critic is in the final chorus you put a fade effect from one camera angle to another. In a fast paced song it looks out of place, I tend to use fade in changes for slower songs and her piano songs. It would be better if it was just a normal shift from one angle to the next.  

Thank you, I will try to correct it for the final DVD ! (:

totalhate

this is REALLY GREAT. I love it!! You should make it 1080p to get it as HQ as possible.

imasugarush

This is great; you cover a lot of decent, appropriately [timing-wise] used and needed angles, and you use great quality videos, and they're stable. The compilation you've made does not look amateur! You should be very proud :).

Gagafanatic1986

Let me just tell you... I recorded and edited her Atlantic City Monster Ball Tour and it is NOT easy and very time consuming. This is INCREDIBLE. The shots are remarkable and pristine, the audio is flawless and the cuts are tight. I mean this is completely unbelievable. I am astounded at how perfect this looks. I am literally drooling for an entire release here you have no idea. I would PAY for this thats how badly I want it and how great this is. I was supposed to see her in PA but she cancelled like two days before the show. This would be soooo worth it. Seriously, WOW. Perfection. Sheer perfection. I know how hard it is to work with multiple shots and these are very stabilized. Kudos! And cannot wait to it is totally available :)

MEDONER

I really liked the preview, great job! the only thing I would change is when you can hear her sing live but she doesn't move her mouth in the video, anyway I'm sure it's very hard to make a dvd that looks almost official, so thank you very much for your work, I hope to see it in full, as of now it's the best I've seen  :)

EvilChromatica

I hear my instrumental in the background  :sweat:

I LOVE IT!! It's the best thing we have so far with the quality.... Since LadyGagaAGoGo's project is not coming anytime soon...

I think it's awesome, and I'd suggest that you post it on youtube, song by song!!

And as soon as possible, because we have tons of projects unfinished =/

drinkmytears

Loved it, but you shouldn't have her say "TOKYO" since the show obviously wasn't in Tokyo, it was in either North or South America. 

I really liked the preview, great job! the only thing I would change is when you can hear her sing live but she doesn't move her mouth in the video, anyway I'm sure it's very hard to make a dvd that looks almost official, so thank you very much for your work, I hope to see it in full, as of now it's the best I've seen  :)

Haha, yeah. It's a bit hard to edit the audio in a way without noticing that it is edited :P But I heard your critic and will try to improve it (:

I hear my instrumental in the background  :sweat:

I LOVE IT!! It's the best thing we have so far with the quality.... Since LadyGagaAGoGo's project is not coming anytime soon...

Yes, and you will be credited in the final DVD for sure, as every single uploader will find their name in the DVD too :D They need to get attention, because without them I would not have that great material :D

Loved it, but you shouldn't have her say "TOKYO" since the show obviously wasn't in Tokyo, it was in either North or South America. 

Yeah I know that this was not the show & will cut it out! :D

+ Thanks for every nice comment, it motivates me in every way!

Vanilla

This is brilliant. I actually prefer it to the ladygagaagogo one

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Wow, this looks AWESOME! The audio and video quality are fantastic! You should definitely do the whole thing! I think we'd all be so appreciative of your hard work on this, since there's no official DVD and that LadyGagaAGogo thing doesn't seem to be happening. I've been dying for a good quality, nicely edited concert video.

I honestly don't even mind if there are times when the audio and video don't match up perfectly because they're from different shows. Or if she's wearing a slightly different wig or outfit or whatever. With this kind of quality, it's just not even an issue to me.

The only thing I'll suggest is to make sure to put in plenty of good shots of that spectacular set! I had watched some recordings of shows before I went to my show and was a little underwhelmed. I think this was because most of the videos I saw were just trying to stay focused on Gaga the whole time. But seeing it live, the whole set and stage is what made the show so incredible, so I'd definitely recommend including a good amount of footage of it all if you have it. :)

Archived