💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady GaGa, other celebs, party at downtown restaurant for Kate Upton's

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

Wish there were pics with this.

Anyways...is it bad that I feel like Taylor is destroying Gaga's creativity and distracting her?  I'm glad she's happy and all but................

Child, preach. 

actually. you should feel bad, because thats an insanely stupid assumption. 

theres NOTHING that points to her losing her creativity. just because she isnt out dressing for attention the way she did in 2010 and spilling info to us 24/7 doesnt mean shes lost her creativity. god you guys are so self centered. 

anywho, anyone else find it weird that kate upton is only 21? shes only a year older than me lol.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonrebels

theres NOTHING that points to her losing her creativity. just because she isnt out dressing for attention the way she did in 2010 and spilling info to us 24/7 doesnt mean shes lost her creativity. god you guys are so self centered. 

anywho, anyone else find it weird that kate upton is only 21? shes only a year older than me lol.

you're right there is nothing. nothing at all.

ARTPOP 2076 :oops:

SharGaga

Why is this thread such a mess? She's supporting her BF and enjoying her time off. Some of you are just... :roll:

EvilChromatica

Not going to believe she's engaged unless confirmed by her...  :nails:

codymonster

I LITERALLY died reading through this thread. Delusion is strong here.

Glad she's out enjoying herself :) It makes me sincerely happy to know she's enjoying herself with the man she loves!

stackhouse

Kate Upton is stunning. I hope Gaga got a good squeeze of her titties  :) 

SpaceAce

bless.

And ikr? She's only a year older than me too.

Teal Ambition

Lady Gaga was also in town with her fiancée Kinney, who is starring in the film.

:rip:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

It's always good to hear the two of them together in this kind of social gatherings just to show support to one another's endeavour. 

Sudarshana

fiancée? I thought taylor was a man :awkney:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived