💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady GaGa, other celebs, party at downtown restaurant for Kate Upton's

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Michelle

My boyfriend jizzed on my nose on accident and I gained 15 pounds in two months. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

Oh, is that how it happens? damn it!!! :hehe:

I predict this thread being closed soon.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3q425253qwewq

Oh, is that how it happens? damn it!!! :hehe:

I predict this thread being closed soon.

td4_167.jpg

Same :lmao:

Mess....

Michelle

td4_167.jpg

Same :lmao:

Mess....

:hug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

rivingtonrebels

Wish there were pics with this.

Anyways...is it bad that I feel like Taylor is destroying Gaga's creativity and distracting her?  I'm glad she's happy and all but................

Saint Laurent

Anyways...is it bad that I feel like Taylor is destroying Gaga's creativity and distracting her?  I'm glad she's happy and all but................

Child, preach. 

MelbHawker

What a MESS this thread is.

Anyway.. I'm totally happy Gaga hung out with Cameron Diaz. YES!  :legend:

Saint Laurent

Child, you lost your privacy when you sign on the dotted line, and if you changed yo' mind, you should'a crossed a line through your sign on the dotted line. Child, get me a brandy I just made a wrap. Yezzus, i'm the new Kanye.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7271-1355427316-8.g

pink sushi

Fiancée? :usrs: They obviously confused Gaga's actor friend with her REAL fiancée Tara. :coffee:

Also, Kate Upton just turned 21?!?!????????????!!!?!?!?!? :shocked: I thought she was like 25 or something. Dear god........I'm older than her. :wtf:

Americano

Yes it is bad, because she's allowed to have a life and doesnt need to work 24/7 year around every year. Mess

Saint Laurent

Cgyr7n5.jpg

How long did it take you to make that... It's beautiFULL OF ****.

tumblr_mkmtmpQsWs1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

3q425253qwewq

:rip:

@ Garnite

Hahah Omg.

My love for you is eternal.

:heart:

MelbHawker

To everybody asking, she only met Taylor because of her platform. A platform she would not have without us, her fans. So yeah, it's kind of rude not to tell us. 

Are you serious about this viewpoint?

Let me break it down. Immabout to kill your vibe. Don't 'b---h don't' me - Imma kill it.

Firstly, she did not meet Taylor because me or you or any other fan. The truth is none of us know how she met him. She might have known him before the shooting of You&I. She may have met him through work. Who knows? But it's definitely not because of us. No-one here is responsible for initiating their relationship. 

Secondly, if she's engaged, it's most definitely not rude of her not to tell you, me or any other fan. We are fans of her music - her relationship is hers alone and doesn't have to share a single detail about it with anyone; fans, media, friends etc. What's rude is you demanding someone else gives personal details of their life to you.

If trolling, whatevs. If not, please... think about what you're saying.

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived