• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darcklighter22

• tuplissxx

• Electrostep

• Beyonce

Sir Taurean

:facepalm:

Not every leak has come from a promo disc.

I swear I have to explain everything to 13 year olds

Dude, that is pretty much all these kids are on here. Someone did validate that a few months ago, the general age for everyone on this forum is like 15 - 17 years old. It was not like this back in early 2009, when Gaga Daily first opened it's doors, I can vouch for that.

inuborg

This thread would have been dead if it weren't for the fact that someone promised leaks on this thread

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ChicaSkas

Still waiting for Rob My Bank cough cough iLeaks :coffee:

Rob My Bank was a fake, right?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Rob My Bank was a fake, right?

Yeaaah, it started cause of that Funny man snippet (wasn't gaga singing but was written for her), or am I wrong?

Rob My Bank is actually Born This Way lol

lol wut.

Dude, that is pretty much all these kids are on here. Someone did validate that a few months ago, the general age for everyone on this forum is like 15 - 17 years old. It was not like this back in early 2009, when Gaga Daily first opened it's doors, I can vouch for that.

I remember April of 09.

Good times.

:flutter:

Yeaaah, it started cause of that Funny man snippet (wasn't gaga singing but was written for her), or am I wrong?

You're right :P

ChicaSkas

Okay this is getting ridiculous.

I have been contacted by a member and I have reason to believe that Take You Out and Text You Pictures will not be leaking at all in any way shape or form for a long while.

This thread was created with the purpose of leaking and discussing The Fame Demo, and has now veered way off course into a bluff to get other material.

@ Electrostep -- do not bait or harass omgitsandrew, he is a legitimate source of material and we are in his debt.

@everyone else -- the rest of this discussion should be focused on the demo itself. Since this thread has nearly 6,000 hits, pretty much everyone knows it has leaked, and after some time has gone by I will be closing this thread.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Okay this is getting ridiculous.

I have been contacted by a member and I have reason to believe that Take You Out and Text You Pictures will not be leaking at all in any way shape or form for a long while.

This thread was created with the purpose of leaking and discussing The Fame Demo, and has now veered way off course into a bluff to get other material.

@ Electrostep -- do not bait or harass omgitsandrew, he is a legitimate source of material and we are in his debt.

@everyone else -- the rest of this discussion should be focused on the demo itself. Since this thread has nearly 6,000 hits, pretty much everyone knows it has leaked, and after some time has gone by I will be closing this thread.

:worship: