Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Gamecube's Yoshi Circuit and Excitebike Arena are both coming in the 1st DLC pack due in November :excited:

Super happy about Excitebike Arena changing slightly with the ramps and boosts and stuff each time it's played, that way players will have to adjust their driving each time as opposed to learning each boost/jump off-by-heart :laughga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu9GHIRIEJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7yVvxk8Q4

1 vehicle and 6 race tracks left to reveal :popcorn:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

I can't wait to see the Zelda themed track :giveup:

November is in 3-ish days. They really need to give us a specific release date :toofunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

I can't wait to see the Zelda themed track :giveup:

November is in 3-ish days. They really need to give us a specific release date :toofunny:

Or trackS :nooo: Omg seriously Tanner I've never been so excited for racetracks in my life :emo: Imagine 4 Zelda tracks, like Hyrule Field and Kokiri Forest and Death Valley and Ganon's Castle :cryga:

Oh and I totally agree about the specific release date LOL, when I quickly checked up on the DLC packs I went to check for a release date but found that things had been revealed luckily, but still no release date LOL

Redstreak

Or trackS :nooo: Omg seriously Tanner I've never been so excited for racetracks in my life :emo: Imagine 4 Zelda tracks, like Hyrule Field and Kokiri Forest and Death Valley and Ganon's Castle :cryga:

Oh and I totally agree about the specific release date LOL, when I quickly checked up on the DLC packs I went to check for a release date but found that things had been revealed luckily, but still no release date LOL

imo here are three possibilities. Hyrule Field/Castle Town/Skyloft

It'll probably be two of those.

Haroon

imo here are three possibilities. Hyrule Field/Castle Town/Skyloft

It'll probably be two of those.

I can definitely see Hyrule Field :yes: I haven't experienced Castle Town or Skyloft yet but I can imagine Skyloft because it's in SSB4WU :huh:

Omg I just checked and I meant Death Mountain, not Death Valley :megaflop:

Redstreak

I can definitely see Hyrule Field :yes: I haven't experienced Castle Town or Skyloft yet but I can imagine Skyloft because it's in SSB4WU :huh:

Omg I just checked and I meant Death Mountain, not Death Valley :megaflop:

How have you not experienced Castle Town? :flop:

Haroon

How have you not experienced Castle Town? :flop:

I thought you meant the Skyward Sword one :duck: I've experienced the Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess ones :yes: Omg if the Twilight Princess one was one of them it'd be awesome because it's so big :excited2: It'd remind me of Delfino Square :excited:

Haroon

The release date for DLC pack #1 hasn't been revealed but it's been listed as "end of November" :omg:

Oh and I didn't realise that the last vehicle from the November DLC pack had been revealed :dies: It's the Tanooki buggy :party:

tanooki_buggy_mario_kart_8_dlc.jpg

Probably not something I'll use because I only use bikes, but it's still cute :shrug:

Haroon

ugh "end" of November 

OMG IT'S ACTUALLY 13TH NOVEMBER :giveup: What kind of evil method to make us feel useless and then spring it on us that it's out in just over a week :nooo:

Haroon

DLC Pack 1 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL6JYR5eFs

I CAN'T BREATHE OMG :giveup: The way the coins are rupees in the Zelda track :excited2: The F-Zero track looks super cool too :woot:

OMG I wish I had this game just to play this new Zelda course :cry:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Haroon

OMG I wish I had this game just to play this new Zelda course :cry:

Omg please get it so we can race around Hyrule :cryga:

Omg please get it so we can race around Hyrule :cryga:

Give me a Wii U on Christmas :kisses:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived