💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

you can change it, I'll just place lower but that's fine :derpga:

LOOOL :rofl: You seem to be doing fine on Medium :laughga: If you don't want to that's fine, everyone's still having fun :party:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Charles that fall on Rainbow Road :rip: You would've won otherwise :ohno: Oh and not here for you bumping me onto the grass :lmao: My bike combo has the worst off-road ever :deadbanana:

Charles that fall on Rainbow Road :rip: You would've won otherwise :ohno: Oh and not here for you bumping me onto the grass :lmao: My bike combo has the worst off-road ever :deadbanana:

That was such a fail :flop:

Haroon

That was such a fail :flop:

I did the same thing a few races ago :dies: You get so into keeping the lead and making each corner as tight as possible, so much that it's too tight and you fall off into oblivion :nooo:

Haroon! I protected you by mistake from a Spiny Shell by making it explode with the Super Horn :rip:

I did the same thing a few races ago :dies: You get so into keeping the lead and making each corner as tight as possible, so much that it's too tight and you fall off into oblivion :nooo:

Exactly!

Haroon

Haroon! I protected you by mistake from a Spiny Shell by making it explode with the Super Horn 

LOOOOOOOOL I SAW THAT IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR :lmao: I was very thankful :worship:

Omg this race was such a mess :rip: Being hit by 2 shells right at the end :dead: Then Charles being hit by a bob-omb and Alex sweeping the win away from underneath our feet with his Star-self :dies:

LOOOOOOOOL I SAW THAT IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR :lmao: I was very thankful

Omg this race was such a mess :rip: Being hit by 2 shells right at the end :dead: Then Charles being hit by a bob-omb and Alex sweeping the win away from underneath our feet with his Star-self :dies:

That race ended in a mess indeed :emma:

StressedOut

LOL I got the crazy 8 :teehee:

I probably wouldn't have won without it

:flop:

Edit: I'm still waiting for a FULL race come on GGD

LOL I got the crazy 8 :teehee:

I probably wouldn't have won without it

:flop:

Edit: I'm still waiting for a FULL race come on GGD

That's why! :O

Haroon, how could that Spiny Shell not hit you! :flop:

Haroon

I meant overall but thanks :)

Ahhh I see I see :yes: Do you drift during your turns to get boosts? :confused:

Oh and the closest we've come to a full 12 person race has been 6 or 8 people I think :huh:

Archived