💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Really? You've already grasped drifting so quickly? :omg:

You kinda need to learn which corners you can keep going until orange, and which corners are shorter and only okay with blue, once you have that down it's smooth sailing :woot:

I didn't know I missed so much tho, it's so much more engaging now :giveup:

I like Yoshi with Yoshi's bike so far, but it turns quicker and makes it more challenging :giveup:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I didn't know I missed so much tho, it's so much more engaging now :giveup:

I like Yoshi with Yoshi's bike so far, but it turns quicker and makes it more challenging :giveup:

I used to always use Yoshi and the Yoshi bike, it's such a cool looking combination too :flutter: Some take longer to turn but it depends on your own play style :shrug: Try different combinations and find what works for you, then perfect it :D

I see you Matt :teehee: Come join us :creepflop:

Haha I was coming, but then I had to go somewhere. I'll try to play next time you and everyone else is online :)

I used to always use Yoshi and the Yoshi bike, it's such a cool looking combination too :flutter: Some take longer to turn but it depends on your own play style :shrug: Try different combinations and find what works for you, then perfect it :D

Finally got gold cup for special cup :giveup: SO ANNOYING :giveup: how can you even 3 star this **** >_>

Anyway, unlocked mirror mode and got first gold cup there  :omgexcited:

Haroon

Finally got gold cup for special cup SO ANNOYING :giveup: how can you even 3 star this **** >_>

Anyway, unlocked mirror mode and got first gold cup there  :omgexcited:

YAAAAAAY congratulations :omgexcited: Mirror mode frustrated me because it uses your own knowledge against you :giveup: But if you treat each cup as a totally new experience then you'll do fine. Oh and to get 3-stars you have to be 1st in every race and preferably not fall a lot or stuff I think :confused:

Darcklighter22

YAAAAAAY congratulations :omgexcited: Mirror mode frustrated me because it uses your own knowledge against you :giveup: But if you treat each cup as a totally new experience then you'll do fine. Oh and to get 3-stars you have to be 1st in every race and preferably not fall a lot or stuff I think :confused:

I believe it's like if you get 38/40 points you'll get 1 star 39/40 2 stars and 40/40 3 stars ...anyone else find 100CC harder than 150 i've always noticed for me anyways that those cups are always a tad harder. Super hooked on the sims 4 at the moment but il try to play more and race with you guys! :) 

Haroon

In an hour? Is that too late for you?

Nope that's totally fine :) I can race for like an hour max though because then the sun will start to rise and my vampire self will disintegrate if exposed to light :emma:

Nope that's totally fine :) I can race for like an hour max though because then the sun will start to rise and my vampire self will disintegrate if exposed to light :emma:

Hahahaha! Alright. See ya in an hour! :party:

EDIT: I'm starting the Wii U! Haroon, did you add me in your friend list?

Haroon

Hahahaha! Alright. See ya in an hour! :party:

EDIT: I'm starting the Wii U! Haroon, did you add me in your friend list?

No I didn't :emma: I'll add you now let me quickly go downstairs :yes:

Archived