Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

You will, I am just your cheerleader in this game :laughga:

LOL omg no :rip: Global is ridiculously unpredictable :emma: I was playing split-screen with my sister the other day online and she's the worst MK player ever, and she was tying with me :giveup:

Haroon

I see you Matt :teehee: Come join us :creepflop:

Jaqe, do you drift? :confused: Oh and hold up I need to go brush my cats because they just came in from outside, before they go outside again :dies: Will you be online in 20mins? :omg:

I see you Matt :teehee: Come join us :creepflop:

Jaqe, do you drift? :confused:

I dunno, do I? :smh: How do you drift?

edit: im in global (just got 2nd on my 1st race lel)

If I'm not here in 20min  that means I had to talk to bf

Haroon

I dunno, do I? How do you drift?

edit: im in global (just got 2nd on my 1st race lel)

I looked in my rear view when you were right behind me as we were making a turn, and I didn't see sparks coming out of your wheels :huh: Drifting is when you're about to make a turn and you jump and hold the trigger so you make the turn smoother, it makes sparks come out of your wheels, when you let go after the sparks you get a temporary boost :yes:

Hopefully this video can help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXMHmacWKr0

If not, then look up how to drift on MK8 on YouTube, there are loads of tutorials :party:

That's probably how people overtake you even when you have 10 coins, because they're drifting around corners and getting those speed bosts :omg: AND YAY CONGRATULATIONS :omgexcited:

I looked in my rear view when you were right behind me as we were making a turn, and I didn't see sparks coming out of your wheels :huh: Drifting is when you're about to make a turn and you jump and hold the trigger so you make the turn smoother, it makes sparks come out of your wheels, when you let go after the sparks you get a temporary boost 

Hopefully this video can help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXMHmacWKr0

If not, then look up how to drift on MK8 on YouTube, there are loads of tutorials

That's probably how people overtake you even when you have 10 coins, because they're drifting around corners and getting those speed bosts :omg: AND YAY CONGRATULATIONS :omgexcited:

Omg I don't know you could drift :giveup: I will test it after I'm back from the lab  :omgexcited:

Haroon

Omg I don't know you could drift :giveup: I will test it after I'm back from the lab  :omgexcited:

Omg what Jaqe :deadbanana: How can you be in the top 2-3 against hard CPUs without drifting? :laughga: It majorly helps you make turns better and gives you a nice boost of speed for doing so :yes: But it takes practice because you need to find the perfect kart & wheels combo for the type of drifting you do

Haroon

I swear, I was wondering what these blue sparks were around your vehicle :rip:

LOL :dies: If you keep drifting after blue, it becomes orange and the boost from orange lasts longer than blue :laughga:

Hey guys! I finally checked my Wii U username, and it's the same as here: cd9904

I'm currently adding everyone from the OP :)

EDIT: I added everyone :party:

Haroon

Hey guys! I finally checked my Wii U username, and it's the same as here: cd9904

I'm currently adding everyone from the OP :)

Yaaay :party: You've been added to the OP :yes:

Haroon

Haroon :giveup: I'm so much better now :giveup:

Really? You've already grasped drifting so quickly? :omg: 

You kinda need to learn which corners you can keep going until orange, and which corners are shorter and only okay with blue, once you have that down it's smooth sailing :woot:

Archived