Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

Ahhh I just watched some footage on YouTube and yeah they can be held behind you after all :laughga: I saw a video last week and I could only see them in the character's hands so I was like :wtf:

I'm kind of glad they've powered down the triple items, except the thought of bananas orbiting a kart will take some getting used to. On Mario Kart 7 it was possible that you still got hit by an item when you had 2 items or 1 orbiting you :yes:

I don't have one either, I'm just gonna buy the bundle when Mario Kart 8 comes out :awesome:

I just wait til my dad gets it :rip: I ain't got money

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nintendos making a really neat bundle for MKWiiU. (If you're planning to buy SOON  :derpga:  )

Its about $325 Usd and it comes with a 32gb Wii U (Black i think) w/ Red Wii Wheel, Red Wii Mario Wiimote, MKWii U Game AND if you register your MKWiiU game you get a free download from a selection of Wii U games such as Pikmin 3. I think you get a wearable Mario Visor too.

I believe there's also a Luigi based bundle. (Same bundle just Luigi (green) instead of Mario (red) )

66c53181801644086e58cccf480d4275.jpg

Mario Kart 8 Nintendo Direct! :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbuJZP0_8iQ

The woman during the kart customization :smh: :megaflop: 

Haroon

Nintendos making a really neat bundle for MKWiiU. (If you're planning to buy SOON  :derpga:  )

Its about $325 Usd and it comes with a 32gb Wii U (Black i think) w/ Red Wii Wheel, Red Wii Mario Wiimote, MKWii U Game AND if you register your MKWiiU game you get a free download from a selection of Wii U games such as Pikmin 3. I think you get a wearable Mario Visor too.

I believe there's also a Luigi based bundle. (Same bundle just Luigi (green) instead of Mario (red) )

They don't have that here :noparty: The bundle that they're selling here is a Black Wii U, Mario Kart 8, and a Mario Kart 8 Wheel if you preorder :noparty: I'll have to buy the Mario and Luigi Wii Remotes separately :cry:

OMG I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE NINTENDO DIRECT AND I'M SO EXCITED :woot:

Haroon

So excited that we get a free game for registering it :party:

You Americans are so lucky :giveup: I'm going to have to buy Legend of Zelda separately :cryga:

You Americans are so lucky :giveup: I'm going to have to buy Legend of Zelda separately :cryga:
I think I'm going to get Pikmin 3 myself :)

Haroon

I think I'm going to get Pikmin 3 myself :)

I've never played that :huh: I'm not good at organising groups of stuff :giveup:

It'd be either New Super Mario Bros Wii or Legend Of Zelda for me :laughga: No clue what Wii Party U is :duck:

I've never played that :huh: I'm not good at organising groups of stuff :giveup:

It'd be either New Super Mario Bros Wii or Legend Of Zelda for me :laughga: No clue what Wii Party U is :duck:

If it was a new Zelda game then I'd totally get it but I've already played the original on Gamecube and I've wanted Pikmin since it came out but didn't have the money. Loved the original 2 games.

Haroon

If it was a new Zelda game then I'd totally get it but I've already played the original on Gamecube and I've wanted Pikmin since it came out but didn't have the money. Loved the original 2 games.

Ahhh I see :omg: I've never played the original :noparty: I could get the Gamecube version and play it on my Wii but I'd rather play the revamped one that's in HD :laughga:

Oooh I see, did you use Olimar in SSB? I assumed Pikmin would be too easy when it first came out so I never bothered buying it :shrug: I loved Olimar in SSB though (even if I wasn't any good :sweat: ) so I probably should look into it 

uo111

The Moo Moo Meadows sound track recording is awesome!

I'm disappointed at the character roster though. The Wii had a better lineup.

I wish that they'd add a track editor. I don't know why they don't. It would perfect especially with the gamepad. A real missed opportunity there. Even if it was a pretty basic one.

It's been announced in The Netherlands that if you buy the game you will get a free download of 1 out of 10 possible wii U games, which are: 

Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, GAME & WARIO, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics 2014.

:excited:

Archived