❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

I think ceremonies only happen on the Special and Lightning Cup.

P.S. Also you need to complete your Miiverse so I can send messages 

P.S.S Race me :hor:

I mean the ceremonies when it shows the top 3 racers and they all drive together to the ceremony and people are clapping and stuff :ohno:

Oh how do you complete that? :confused: I haven't really been checking out stuff or apps or anything on my Wii U, I've just been turning it on for MK8 and playing Grand Prix so far :laughga: I'm up for racing in a few hours :yes:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean the ceremonies when it shows the top 3 racers and they all drive together to the ceremony and people are clapping and stuff :ohno:

Oh how do you complete that? :confused: I haven't really been checking out stuff or apps or anything on my Wii U, I've just been turning it on for MK8 and playing Grand Prix so far :laughga: I'm up for racing in a few hours :yes:

1: Clicky Wii HOME Button on Gamepad

2: Click Miiverse (GreenMiis) Button

3: Complete :party: 

Haroon

1: Clicky Wii HOME Button on Gamepad

2: Click Miiverse (GreenMiis) Button

3: Complete :party:

Ahhh right, thanks :woot: I'll do that as soon as I'm downstairs again :yes:

LimitedFreshAdeliepenguin.gif

luigih1sc9.gif

HomelyCluelessBat.gif

SmallWeakClumber.gif

ib2AapYl4vdGpy.gif

This game IS everything and anything. Its giving ARTPOP a run for its money (and meaning)  :P

Haroon

LimitedFreshAdeliepenguin.gif

luigih1sc9.gif

HomelyCluelessBat.gif

SmallWeakClumber.gif

ib2AapYl4vdGpy.gif

This game IS everything and anything. Its giving ARTPOP a run for its money (and meaning)  :P

WHAT IS UP WITH EVIL LUIGI!? :lmao: And I agree, this game really is everything :flutter:

Unlocked everything except the Gold Glider :legend: 

10,000 coins to unlock Gold Glider, I hate grinding for stuff and I'm only at 2,800 coins :noparty: 

Awakened M

For some reason, 150cc Star Cup just WRECKS me, especially at Dolphin Shoals!!!! :sharon:  :wtf:  

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

WHAT IS UP WITH EVIL LUIGI!? :lmao: And I agree, this game really is everything :flutter:

I'm officialy stanning for evil Luigi :laughga: 

Like, bi*ch nope

HomelyCluelessBat.gif

AND THEY STILL DIDN'T SHIP THEM TO ME :giveup: I will probably get them next week  :emo:

Haroon

10,000 coins to unlock Gold Glider, I hate grinding for stuff and I'm only at 2,800 coins :noparty:

Holy cow 10,000 :omg: I guess it's one of those items that you get after playing the game for a while :huh: I looked online and it's easiest to get it if you do 4-player multiplayer because it reduces the time taken to like a quarter, but I don't have 3 other people to play with :deadbanana:

For some reason, 150cc Star Cup just WRECKS me, especially at Dolphin Shoals!!!! 

Dolphin Shoals took me a few tries too, the last turn after the gliding I'd always end up getting hit by something or getting to eager and landing off-road so I'd majorly slow down, you'll automatically learn how to take each turn correctly :yes:

Haroon

YESSS I completed the whole of the Mirror mode with a 3-star rating on my first try :woot: No idea how I managed that, because I had to repeat a few cups so many times on 150cc :dies: Beginner's luck? :laughga: ("Beginner's" as in because I'd never played those tracks on Mirror mode and they're essentially totally new tracks because left is right and right is left :duck: )

Titzlol

Omg. I'm going to need this game... and Wii U :flop:  ugh I love Mario Kart so much, those trailers look amazing!

Hellspont

I'm gonna start saving up for a wiiu , anyone know if there's been a sale on it?

I'm gonna start saving up for a wiiu , anyone know if there's been a sale on it?

Sale? Not really but it did get a price reduction a while back.

Also theres a bundle that includes a standard Wii U, Mario Kart 8 and 1 downloadable game of your choice (a choice from 4 games) for $299.99 usd I believe.

Hellspont

Sale? Not really but it did get a price reduction a while back.

Also theres a bundle that includes a standard Wii U, Mario Kart 8 and 1 downloadable game of your choice (a choice from 4 games) for $299.99 usd I believe.

Better start saving now :emma:

Archived