💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Rainbow Road is my favourite Mario Kart level ever, but that damn last turn where you speed up right where it's about to end is designed to make you fall off, I swear :toofloppy:

LOOOL I don't go on the boosts on the floor at that bit, I just hug the side so I'm always pretty far from the falling off bit :dies: That Cloud Sky place and Electrodome are my favourites so far :excited:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGG you guys have to watch this

http://youtu.be/PpxDuNFBVj8

:giveup::rip:

Everytime i tried to join your match Nick I kept being shoved into Spectators. And whenever I finally get to join in, you left. :deadbanana: 

it happened like 3 times. Also i didnt know Gags had a Wii U :hor: 

Haroon

I've added all of the Wii U usernames posted so far to the OP :party: Oh and after I get a 3-star ranking on 150cc I'll join you guys and race online with you :woot:

us5pTYH.gif

I

am

Dead

:deadbanana:

What's up with all these priceless MK8 gifs appearing :rip: Can't wait for my Wii U to arrive  :excited2:

Starred in all the Cups :legend:

A nice shiny gold kart for me! Now i just need about 7500 more coins for the gold glider :noparty: 

Seems the year of Luigi isn't over just yet jQMEI1H.gif

Maaare-E-O though :flop: Is Mario really that hard to pronounce?

Add me! My name is MattG1994 I also made a GGD online group! You can join it if you want. Don't mind what the times say, if anyone wants to join, we can decide the race times.

The code is 9552-2697-7348

Haroon

Finally got a 3-star rating on the Special Cup in 150cc!!! I jumped off the sofa and started shouting and howling out of excitement and it scared my sister and she ran from the kitchen and was like "WHAT HAPPENED? :wtf: " and I was like "I got a 3-star rating :awesome: " and she was like " :fail: "

Just got the Mirror Cup to go now :party:

I'm super annoyed that there isn't a ceremony after you complete a cup though, like all of the other games have had a winners ceremony but this one doesn't :noparty:

Finally got a 3-star rating on the Special Cup in 150cc!!! I jumped off the sofa and started shouting and howling out of excitement and it scared my sister and she ran from the kitchen and was like "WHAT HAPPENED? :wtf: " and I was like "I got a 3-star rating :awesome: " and she was like " :fail: "

Just got the Mirror Cup to go now

I'm super annoyed that there isn't a ceremony after you complete a cup though, like all of the other games have had a winners ceremony but this one doesn't 

I think ceremonies only happen on the Special and Lightning Cup.

P.S. Also you need to complete your Miiverse so I can send messages :hor: 

P.S.S Race me :hor: 

Archived