Sent Haroon one too :heart:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Sent zilla a heart felt message through Miiverse :heart:

Β 

Sent Haroon one too :heart:

I'll check it when I'm back downstairs :party: I joined your thing but then I had to dry my kittens, then when I came back you were gone, and I had to play with strangers online :emo:

I'll check it when I'm back downstairs :party: I joined your thing but then I had to dry my kittens, then when I came back you were gone, and I had to play with strangers online :emo:

Β 

I tried joining your room for a while but it was full

Haroon

Thank goodness, I wouldn't have wanted you see me get my ass whooped so badly :emma: I was struggling to get any points, even in a room full of people higher than me :giveup:

Im gonna play for an hour or 2Β  :emma:Β  Something to keep me busyΒ  :) .. Join meΒ  :hor:

Haroon

Im gonna play for an hour or 2Β  :emma:Β  Something to keep me busyΒ  :) .. Join meΒ  :hor:

The way you kicked my ass earlier :dies:Β 

Β 

I got a single green shell when I was in 12th place and I straight away thought of you :giveup:

The way you kicked my ass earlier :dies:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I know. omgΒ  :sharon:Β  I felt so bad every time i hit u with a Shell or somethingΒ  :toofunny:

Haroon

I know. omgΒ  :sharon:Β  I felt so bad every time i hit u with a Shell or somethingΒ  :toofunny:

Each time you hit me I ended up going down so many places :rip: There's no such thing as being hit ONCE with me, it's either I don't get hit at all or I get hit by multiple things in quick succession :deadbanana:

Haroon

Gonna go play Mario Kart 8 and try to get loads more points (if luck swings in my favour :giveup: ). Please feel free to join me :party:

Zilla

Playing now

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Haroon

Anyone want to play MK7 later today?

Oooh let me charge my 3DS and we'll play tomorrow :excited:

Β 

Playing now

Coming in 10-15mins :party:

Zilla

In worldwide

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived