game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

They've just released a new free update where you no longer have to earn gold trophies in any other class to unlock 200cc (thank god:flop:)

You're more than capable of getting gold trophies anyway :dies: I was so annoyed when I found out that if you completed 150CC with a certain ranking then it'd fill out 100CC and 50CC with the same ranking :smh: I'd spent hours getting a 3 star rating in 50CC and 100CC when I could've just completed 150CC with a 3 star rating and gotten the others automatically filled out :cryga: 

Zilla

Maybe we shall see

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

sarahb

You're more than capable of getting gold trophies anyway :dies: I was so annoyed when I found out that if you completed 150CC with a certain ranking then it'd fill out 100CC and 50CC with the same ranking :smh: I'd spent hours getting a 3 star rating in 50CC and 100CC when I could've just completed 150CC with a 3 star rating and gotten the others automatically filled out :cryga: 

​Oh well that makes it a lot easier. Now it's just getting past my laziness finding the time to beat all the 150cc cups. Sucks that you wasted all that time though :dies:

• 2 weeks later...
hughdancy

so I know this isn't strictly MK related but are any of you playing Splatoon demo tonight? :)

Haroon

so I know this isn't strictly MK related but are any of you playing Splatoon demo tonight? :)

I can't because I'm at Butlins with family :toofunny: Another user asked about the same thing earlier today in the Nintendo thread:

That thread's for like anything and everything Nintendo :wao: 

hughdancy

I can't because I'm at Butlins with family :toofunny: Another user asked about the same thing earlier today in the Nintendo thread:

That thread's for like anything and everything Nintendo :wao: 

​ah ok thank you :) enjoy Butlins (I don't know what that is :lmao:)

Haroon

​ah ok thank you :) enjoy Butlins (I don't know what that is :lmao:)

It's a family holiday park, it's actually really fun but it has a slight stigma of being chavvy :rip: 

• 3 months later...

Okay WHY hasn't a new DLC pack been announced? :crossed: 

I'm still waiting for Birdo to be added as a playable character :giveup: 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
blackpink

I know I'm late af to this but I've just discovered Mario Kart 8 as a casual Nintendo fan so I caved in to buy it and a Wii U :rip: 

Archived