Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

It disconnected me :confused: 

I'm gonna take that as a sign to leave though because it's 3:33AM :dies: (Half of the devil :gum: )

Thanks for the races guys :party: 11PM GMT again tomorrow? :awesome: 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Darcklighter22 @Matt @Froot @Redstreak @Canon98 @David @uo111 @gypsy45 @cd9904 @sarahb @Drowned World @Hellspont @YCHofficial @Kayla @hughdancy @Zilla

Making the room in 5 minutes :yes: Oh and if you don't want me to notify you about races and stuff then just let me know and I'll take your name off of my members-to-notify list :laughga: 

​I want you to notify me! :) But I never see it in time! :giveup:

Haroon

​I want you to notify me! :) But I never see it in time! :giveup:

Aww :omg: We'll be playing again in about 12 hours - well by "we" I mean me and whoever else is free then, I haven't sent out notifications yet :dies: 

hughdancy

Aww :omg: We'll be playing again in about 12 hours - well by "we" I mean me and whoever else is free then, I haven't sent out notifications yet :dies: 

​Hmm... Trying to decide if I should join to get clocked again. LOL

Haroon

hew is hew? :P

​Oh sorry I just saw this :flop: 

Tanner was Redstreak
Jake was YCHOfficial
Sarah was sarahb
Haroon was Haroon
David C F was David
Zilla was Zilla
Tommy was hughdancy :derpga: 

:yes: 

And yes you should join again, nothing more fun than being battered with items on a Saturday night :awesome: 

Haroon

@Darcklighter22 @Matt @Froot @Redstreak @Canon98 @David @uo111 @gypsy45 @cd9904 @sarahb @Drowned World @Hellspont @YCHofficial @Kayla @hughdancy @Zilla

We'll be racing in about 5 hours! If you're available then you're more than welcome to join :party: 

As always, if you don't want notifications about when we're racing and stuff then let me know and I'll stop tagging you - I don't want to annoy anyone 

:sweat: 

Haroon

ill be there :party: also someone teach me how to brake because 200cc is a disaster :green: 

​LOL I can't be giving 200CC advice when I'm a huge flop at it anyway :rofl: I guess just totally forget how you take turns in any other mode, approach it as a totally new thing and learn what time to best drift and for how long, and learn when to slow down if a turn is too tight :omg: 

I'm making the room in 5mins guys! :omgexcited: 

Haroon

I'll probably be there in about 20 minutes 

Join the Global game I'm in when you're ready :wao: 

Archived