Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor + Cameron Diaz (Confirmed False)

AyaKara

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Yes.

0.jpg

And while she was dating Taylor, too. :oops:

Steven Klein was wanting some Gaga bootay that night.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I meant photos in addition to the ones that I posted if you searched them up, that's why I told people to Google it & to watch the video :flop: . . .

All these photos depicted the same kiss, right? If we could spot a camera on at least one shot, then we know for sure it was a staged scene. Period.  :shrug: Do you REALLY need to see the video camera on all the paparazzi pictures to be sure? 

AyaKara

All these photos depicted the same kiss, right? If we could spot a camera on at least one shot, then we know for sure it was a staged scene. Period.  :shrug: Do you REALLY need to see the video camera on all the paparazzi pictures to be sure? 

I already said in the main post that the rumors are false :yes:

elijahfan

I already said in the main post that the rumors are false :yes:

Great... and my point wasn't to sound condescending. The fact people could think he was cheating on Gaga in the open just made me wanna roooll my eyes  :roll: Anyway...

Jenniferella

He's an actor :megaflop:

It's his job :megaflop:

It's a rumor :megaflop:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Shadow

Did you guys already forget about Chicago Fire that Gaga watched religiously? :usrs:

Taylor kissed plenty in that too and more...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

AyaKara

Great... and my point wasn't to sound condescending. The fact people could think he was cheating on Gaga in the open just made me wanna roooll my eyes  :roll: Anyway...

I understand what you mean, no worries :kara:

iAstroLeo

I doubt this, but if it's true I wouldn't be shocked if Gaga scrapped ARTPOP again and did an album similar to 21 tbh :ohwell:

Economy

I'm not sure :miley: but I always thought Taylor was dating Gaga because she was a big superstar. Now I feel like she's not that big and he's trying to date someone more relevant but I don't know. I mainly feel this way beuase Taylor seems less and less happy when she's not relevant at least to me.

ive thought of that...

that Taylor is trying to get more fame by dating Gaga... hes trying to breakthrough in the acting world to be a bigger actor

What better way to get spotlight than to date Gaga?

high heeled fem

Lol the original source of this "news" is the Sun. C'mon people, these sources do nothing but regurgitate terrible fan fiction for web hits.

tumblrmkbzw2nlnk1rru9a2_zps31834cea.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived