💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Aura Veil

Wii U exclusive smash bros stage

FVqcqfD.jpg

If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.

UmHnxyZ.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aura Veil

IGN's Smash Bros 3DS review is coming in 8hrs 30mins :party:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/09/25/heres-when-you-can-read-igns-smash-bros-3ds-review

IGN score:

:udidnt: ! Not bad in my opinion. I agree with the odd transition to the 3ds controls. And I'm sure the Wii U version will receive a slightly higher score because of the myriad of controller options.  I can't wait for Friday!  :party: Link to the review:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/26/super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds-review

Am I the only one here who doesnt understand the gameplay of Smash Bros? I mean I'm just smashing random buttons and I don't even know how the winner is determined and what those random itema are for. I'm trying very hard to like it but I can't seem to. :awkney:

Am I the only one here who doesnt understand the gameplay of Smash Bros? I mean I'm just smashing random buttons and I don't even know how the winner is determined and what those random itema are for. I'm trying very hard to like it but I can't seem to. :awkney:

You can button mash but if you're against players who know what they're doing then you'll lose :rip: The aim is to counter/dodge enemy attacks and damage them and then launch them off the stage. Then keep them off the stage once launched. The winner is determined by who dies the least/kills the most in a timed battle, or if it's a stock-life battle (you start with a specific number of lives) then the winner is the last one remaining :P

The items help you gain an advantage over your opponents, some items are more helpful than others. Every item does something different - some explode, others shoot long distance things at your opponents, some heal you

You can button mash but if you're against players who know what they're doing then you'll lose The aim is to counter/dodge enemy attacks and damage them and then launch them off the stage. Then keep them off the stage once launched. The winner is determined by who dies the least/kills the most in a timed battle, or if it's a stock-life battle (you start with a specific number of lives) then the winner is the last one remaining

The items help you gain an advantage over your opponents, some items are more helpful than others. Every item does something different - some explode, others shoot long distance things at your opponents, some heal you

Now that makes sense to me now. I thought it was just random luck on whoever wins. :smh:

Guess I need to learn the controls because the button configurations are a bit awkward (especially the jump button but maybe there's gonna be a button configuration on the full game). :awkney: Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Now that makes sense to me now. I thought it was just random luck on whoever wins. :smh:

Guess I need to learn the controls because the button configurations are a bit awkward (especially the jump button but maybe there's gonna be a button configuration on the full game). Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

It takes some time to master a character but after you do it's so rewarding, like you know exactly what to do in different scenarios to knock opponents off and win, or recover from being knocked off so you don't lose a life  :excited: It becomes super fun and intense with someone of equal skill level too :yes: You're welcome :party:

Guess I need to learn the controls because the button configurations are a bit awkward (especially the jump button but maybe there's gonna be a button configuration on the full game). :awkney: Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Yeah, we will be able to change them in the full game (thank god :sweat: ).

I just looked at my new university timetable and I don't have anything on Friday :excited: WHICH MEANS I CAN WAIT AT THE DOOR FOR SUPER SMASH TO COME IN THE MAIL :excited2: Plus play it all day :woot:

I just looked at my new university timetable and I don't have anything on Friday :excited: WHICH MEANS I CAN WAIT AT THE DOOR FOR SUPER SMASH TO COME IN THE MAIL :excited2: Plus play it all day :woot:

I'm gonna be stuck at college from 10am to 5pm :nooo: At least I'm gonna have the whole week-end. :Jase:  

I'm gonna be stuck at college from 10am to 5pm :nooo: At least I'm gonna have the whole week-end. :Jase:  

Shall we fight? :classy:

Archived