💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Oh my goooooooooooooooood at everything. :giveup:

I only have to wait a few more months. :giveup:

Hopefully when they mean Summer (for the 3ds) they actually mean it. I aint here for another Brawl-has-been-Delayed-to-next-year sized meltdown. :giveup:

If they do mean Summer, that means between now and maybe August at the latest :giveup:

Edit: I mean Summer whoops

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

LOOOL well not exactly I've been waiting for Super Smash Bros announcements that make it look kick ass :laughga: That whole Nintendo Direct was a big reason to get that game, but I can only play that game on a Wii U - the console is secondary, the game is what I truly want :excited2:

You can get it on 3DS though :laughga: But Wii U is better :cryga: I already have a 3DS tho so I'll buy it on that. I want it on Wii U to play with my brother :cryga:

Wow! I loved everything about the Direct. I'm so in love with Nintendo :sara:

And I thought for 2 seconds that Greninja was Mewtwo and he was charging its attack. :flop:

Having Mewtwo would mean a lot to me!

Awakened M

GRENINJA IS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER OMG I'M DYING HELP

OMG! THAT WHOLE BATTLE SCENE SLAYED ME! Lmao at the Red Pikmin.

Now they just need to add Gardevoir and mega form...

I love how they are making the versions so different. It's such a smart move on their part but more than that, it means we get more super smash bros ^_^

Palutena's Temple is going to be the new Hyrule Temple. That stage looks so awesome.

Ridley is a part of a stage. Cool and sad, but still cool.

And why did he have to mention Kirby Air Ride! What a tease. If he makes another one though :giveup:

Wii U Kirby Air Ride would make my life.

All of this! I need Kirby Air Ride U in my life.  :dies:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

OMG! THAT WHOLE BATTLE SCENE SLAYED ME! Lmao at the Red Pikmin.

Now they just need to add Gardevoir and mega form...

All of this! I need Kirby Air Ride U in my life.  :dies:

poor red pikmin. i just noticed what happened to it the second time i watched it. :smh:

Staryu

The exclusive mode for 3DS looks AWESOME. :party:

Wonder what exclusive mode they'll put on the Wii U version (since SSB is basically Pokemon now :toofunny: BUY ALLLLLL THE COPIES)? My prediction is that there will only be a story mode on the Wii U version and that's why there's a big delay between the 2 versions. Well, that and the fact that they probably want us to buy both copies. :flop:

I'm kind of glad that the games are coming out at different times, it'll make it easier to buy both games tbh. I still wish that both versions didn't have the same exact characters though. I hope they add DLC to the WiiU version for more stages, characters, or modes. It'd be cool with me.

How cool would it be if Nintendo made a game similar to SSB but with only Pokemon and included all Pokemon? I'd def buy it.

Although itd be hard to incorporate Pokemon that are big or some that swim or whatnot lol

How cool would it be if Nintendo made a game similar to SSB but with only Pokemon and included all Pokemon? I'd def buy it.

http://youtu.be/nA3JvgdvWso

Wish Granted  :whip:

It looks more Street-Fightery but its the closest thing we've got to an actual pokemon fighter outside of the normal pokemon games.

uo111

I can't deal with that stupid current gen pokemon getting a slot.

Greninja is the best water starter since Blastoise. Plus he is a Ninja.

You cray.

And all the Yoshi hate :cry: I love Yoshi in and out of SSB

zexion_armando

Greninja is the best water starter since Blastoise. Plus he is a Ninja.

You cray.

And all the Yoshi hate :cry: I love Yoshi in and out of SSB

Feraligator is flawless, and basics like you willd eal.

I don't mind Charizard, just... put Mewtwo back in lol

Staryu

Feraligator is flawless, and basics like you willd eal.

I don't mind Charizard, just... put Mewtwo back in lol

Yeah I'm fine with Charizard too. Greninja's reveal was just... so underwhelming. His moveset doesn't look that interesting and he's such a cold character... not even in a cool/badass way. :crossed:

Pretty sure they're keeping Mewtwo for the E3. Genwunners would go nuts. :fan:

I need the confirmation of Ness & Lucas ASAP. :giveup:

http://youtu.be/nA3JvgdvWso

Wish Granted  :whip:

It looks more Street-Fightery but its the closest thing we've got to an actual pokemon fighter outside of the normal pokemon games.

I hope they officially announce that game at e3 or something soon  :giveup:

Archived