💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

tumblr_m430w4pZUf1qd564ko1_500.png

He is like Raven from That's So Raven except Blonde and has a British accent.  :unicorn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoP30XqpbYY

Who is Shulk? :duck: I thought it was a male Sheik :emma:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

tumblr_m430w4pZUf1qd564ko1_500.png

He is like Raven from That's So Raven except Blonde and has a British accent.  :unicorn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoP30XqpbYY

LOOOOOOL well I love Raven, so I think Shulk and I will get along :awesome:

Gays, I may be latw to the party, but this guy posted a full smash images.

http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

I'm not sure if the link still works :koons:

:dead:

Omg I can't wait to play this game.

Who is Shulk? :duck: I thought it was a male Sheik :emma:

Xenoblade Chronicles is a JRPG for the Wii, and Shulk is the main character.

Without going into too much detail, basically, two giant robots(I mean really giant, one of them has mountain ranges, forests, oceans, caves, swamps, and plains on it's different body parts) fought each other a long time ago, and killed each other. One of them had organic life and one of them had mechanical life. Robots attacked the humans (homs) on Bionis(the robot with organic life). The monado is a sword capable of killing the robots with ease, but only one person can wield it without it harming them (that's shulk). He didn't know he could use it until the robots were attacking and he tried it out. Long story short, one of his friends is killed by the robots so he wants to go kill the robots.

The combat system is real time and you only control one character at a time. You auto attack, but you can move around, choose when to use your special skills, and you can also initiate 'chain attacks' to control what your allies do. It's quite different that what most RPG's are and the setting and story are fantastic. The world is skyrim sized or larger. 

O and, yea Shulk is basically Raven (he can see da future yo). In battle you will actually see what the enemies are doing before they do it and defend against it, which is pretty cool.

So, some people are saying a NoA employee leaked the images and he had a fully functioning copy of the game designed for the esrb to rate it. If this is true, it's not entirely clear whether he had everything unlocked, so the character selection screen may not be the full picture. This is of course, pure speculation and isn't confirmed at all, but then again, nothing is.

Awakened M

I'm just hoping we have surprises left for us. :noparty: 
Regardless, I'm really excited for the game(s). :omgexcited:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M

Smash Bros is starting to get s-xier and s-xier with each unveiling

d7R2RXm.jpg

Wowwwwwwwww. That bulge tho!!!!  :lmao:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Oop, just realized about Ice Climbers...

Maybe it wasn't a final version :(

Removing them would be so awful

Haroon

European Club Nintendo and Australian Club Nintendo are releasing this Zelda 3DS XL carrying case to buy with stars online :party: 4000 stars for Europe, 2400 stars for Australia :yes:

zelda_themed_case_3ds_xl-640x360.png

Need to find quick and easy ways to rack up stars :dies:

So apparently the guy who leaked the roster was a Nintendo worker and is fired and getting sued. What an idiot. He uploaded videos too that were taken down by NOA.

Haroon

So apparently the guy who leaked the roster was a Nintendo worker and is fired and getting sued. What an idiot. He uploaded videos too that were taken down by NOA.

Yeah I read that somewhere in the comments on IGN I think, I was like " :ohno: " :( As much as gamers love leaks, it's a huge risk that really shouldn't be taken for one's self :emma:

On another note, NEARLY A MONTH LEFT :excited: I need to find and play some games to keep me busy until then

Also, I saw the videos he uploaded. Bowser Jr is in the Koopa clown car, and unfortunately Falcondorf is back. There is no more videos of the leak, thank god I saw them before they were taken down. I think this is all real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTeBHMcXjuA&

I definetely thought you meant to combine falco and ganondorf and I was really confused for a minute.

Yeah I read that somewhere in the comments on IGN I think, I was like " :ohno: " :( As much as gamers love leaks, it's a huge risk that really shouldn't be taken for one's self :emma:On another note, NEARLY A MONTH LEFT :excited: I need to find and play some games to keep me busy until then

I'm the type of person that will read the last page of a book, or look up plot twist before they happen. But I like when information about a game is released slowly, because it gets me hyped and let's me appreciate every little thing. Shulk being in the game is amazing, but seeing it first on the official page would've caused me to freak the **** out.

Hopefully they punish this guy hard tbh :hor:

Awakened M

I definetely thought you meant to combine falco and ganondorf and I was really confused for a minute.

I'm the type of person that will read the last page of a book, or look up plot twist before they happen. But I like when information about a game is released slowly, because it gets me hyped and let's me appreciate every little thing. Shulk being in the game is amazing, but seeing it first on the official page would've caused me to freak the **** out.

Hopefully they punish this guy hard tbh :hor:

He's fired and allegedly getting sued.

Archived