💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

MANiDONTCURE

You better RUN to the closest Target store when it opens Feb 1st. Shes gonna sell quick! Not even joking. 

nickirunczuvw.gif

I LOVE THAT GIF SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR USING IT SO CORRECTLY. IM GOING TO BUY HA EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE A WII U.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Wanna Smash :whip: ?

I don't think Haroon can play until after the holidayss

Unfortunately that is correct :ohno: I do have Smash 3DS with me but the internet here isn't as fast and stuff as in England so it'd probably lag and disconnect loads so I'd rather not put anyone (including myself) through that torture :air:

Just snatched a japanese Marth and Fox off eBay. I was about to get a Little Mac to finally top off the second wave but some :duck: 'ing person got the last one while I was in the middle of processing my order  :coffee:

Just snatched a japanese Marth and Fox off eBay. I was about to get a Little Mac to finally top off the second wave but some :duck: 'ing person got the last one while I was in the middle of processing my order :coffee:

:duck:

I'm probably going to my shopping mall later today, I'll have a look at what ToysRus or Gamestop has in stock!

EDIT: Bought 3: Zelda, Peach, for my sister, and Kirby for a friend! ^^

I got my Villager in the mail just now  :wub:  But since he's the japanese amiibo version, his name is Murabito  :nick:

Haroon

:duck:

I'm probably going to my shopping mall later today, I'll have a look at what ToysRus or Gamestop has in stock!

EDIT: Bought 3: Zelda, Peach, for my sister, and Kirby for a friend! ^^

Adopt me and buy me amiibos :awesome:

Adopt me and buy me amiibos :awesome:

:rofl: You probably should try to be adopted by Canon, he has almost everyone! :giveup:

Do you have any?

Haroon

:rofl:

Do you have any?

Nope :laughga: I honestly don't even get what they do or what they're used for :duck: I'm tempted to get a few for the pretty Mii outfits on MK8, but I have no clue what amiibos do on SSB4 :huh:

Haroon

Time to Smash yall, Holidays are over! :hor:

That means you too Haroon :hor:

I'm still in Pakistan :toofunny: I'll be back in England and reunited with my Wii U in a few days :laughga:

I'm still in Pakistan :toofunny: I'll be back in England and reunited with my Wii U in a few days :laughga:

6ffc5058b40ea0e5a67e547e6e5dc4a4-reverse

I cant wait that long  :fat:

Time to Smash yall, Holidays are over! :hor:

That means you too Haroon :hor:

Am I too late?

Nope :laughga: I honestly don't even get what they do or what they're used for :duck: I'm tempted to get a few for the pretty Mii outfits on MK8, but I have no clue what amiibos do on SSB4 :huh:

There are like an upgraded CPU. And they learn 'techniques' based on your gameplay.

Am I too late?

There are like an upgraded CPU. And they learn 'techniques' based on your gameplay.

Nope i had a small break, I can Smash now :hor: 

Archived