Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Better get one quick. A lot of them aren't going to be restocked and quite a few of them are going to be store exclusives.

Like, Villager/Marth/Wii Fit trainer are 35-40$ now online.

Oooooh. I'll try to grab one during winter holidays then :O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Zelda arrived  :excited:

Her hair looks over weight but the rest of her looks great  :excited:

Pre-Ordered Sheik on amazon 

I have a Link one, hate him tho bc as soon as he passed level 40, he was practically unbeatable. :flop:

I always wondered how strong an amiibo could become. It's a good thing they can becke unbeatable ;)

My Zelda arrived :excited:

Her hair looks over weight but the rest of her looks great :excited:

Nice! I heard so many weird stuff about deformed amiboos :flop:

I always wondered how strong an amiibo could become. It's a good thing they can becke unbeatable ;)

Nice! I heard so many weird stuff about deformed amiboos :flop:

If you find a defective amiibo, sell it quick for serious cash :fan:

A defective Samus amiibo with 2 arm cannons sold for like $2,000. And a defective Peach amiibo that didnt have legs had a bid for $25,000  :hor:

If you find a defective amiibo, sell it quick for serious cash :fan:

A defective Samus amiibo with 2 arm cannons sold for like $2,000. And a defective Peach amiibo that didnt have legs had a bid for $25,000 :hor:

I also saw in picture a Marth with two swords :rip: Coming for that killer combo I guess!

I also saw in picture a Marth with two swords :rip: Coming for that killer combo I guess!

I didnt know about this, lemme google it  :flop:

StressedOut

Or the more likely possibility, I suck :lmao:

The indecisions are real

I cant decide if i should by rare Amiibos now for like 35$ or wait for later and hope they manufacture more  :fat:

Nintendo KNEW whats they were doing when they started this whole amiibo thing. My poor bank account. :deadbanana: 

Or the more likely possibility, I suck :lmao:

:rip:

The indecisions are real

I cant decide if i should by rare Amiibos now for like 35$ or wait for later and hope they manufacture more :fat:

Nintendo KNEW whats they were doing when they started this whole amiibo thing. My poor bank account. :deadbanana:

It's a hard decision. I heard they MIGHT manufacture more, but what if they don't: the prices will skyrocket!

Got a few more Amiibo with some christmas money (Thanks Grandma :sara: )

I now have Pikachu, DK, Yoshi and the elusive Luigi  :excited: Still looking for you Miss.Wii Fit Trainer  :coffee:

Edit#1
Buckled under and bought a japanese Wii Fit Trainer (19.99 + 4$ shipping) and a japanese Villager ($39.99 + free shipping)

Greedy usa sellers wanting $65+ for each pff no  :coffee:

Edit#2:

My current Amiibo checklist :legend: Checks represet that I either current have the amiibo, have it on preorder, or if it needs to be shipped.

EtsLXwf.png

Getting 4 more tomorrow with the rest of my christmas money.

Haroon

Are they even allowed to sell defective amiibos? :confused: Like I thought if that happened then they'd throw them away or something before sending off to retailers :huh:

Are they even allowed to sell defective amiibos? :confused: Like I thought if that happened then they'd throw them away or something before sending off to retailers :huh:

Shipping can damage the amiibos so its common for figurines to be packed perfectly built only to get damaged when it travels to the stores.

Updated Amiibo Collection! I now just bough Mario, Link, Kirby, Samus and the Rare Diddy Kong :legend:

FD7qPRi.png

Toys R Us have an Amiibo Deal were its Buy 1 get 1 40% off. 

If you buy 2 at like Walmart/Target its around $27

For Toys R Us its around 23$ for 2! 

Shipping can damage the amiibos so its common for figurines to be packed perfectly built only to get damaged when it travels to the stores.

Updated Amiibo Collection! I now just bough Mario, Link, Kirby, Samus and the Rare Diddy Kong :legend:

FD7qPRi.png

Toys R Us have an Amiibo Deal were its But 1 get 1 40% off.

If you buy 2 at like Walmart/Target its around $27

For Toys R Us its around 23$ for 2!

Great collection! I went to Target today and they only had Kirby, Yoshi and Link!

Tomorrow is my Christmas Party with friends and we're exchanging gifts. I made sure I talked about amiibos every single time I saw them last month: hope it pays off! :rofl:

Preordered Toon Link, Sheik and Bowser! Strangely Amazon isn't allowing Sonic, Ike, Mega Man, and King Dedede preorders  :shrug:

Archived