Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

guys, should I get Mario Kart 8 or SSB first? :giveup:

Either :laughga: Both are amazing and loads of fun :legend: I prefer Mario Kart 8 overall I think but I can still play SSB for hours on end too :woot:

guys, should I get Mario Kart 8 or SSB first? :giveup:

:udidnt:

That's a question only you can answer young grasshopper.

Beating the brains out of others. Or leaving them in your dust. The choice is yours.

U-GO-BOY

SSB, it's fresher and more people are playing it. 

Either :laughga: Both are amazing and loads of fun :legend: I prefer Mario Kart 8 overall I think but I can still play SSB for hours on end too :woot:

:udidnt:

That's a question only you can answer young grasshopper.

Beating the brains out of others. Or leaving them in your dust. The choice is yours.

I don't know man.. I love SSB but Mario Kart has reaaally nice graphics.. but I think it's going to be SSB

Haroon

I don't know man.. I love SSB but Mario Kart has reaaally nice graphics.. but I think it's going to be SSB

There's more to do on SSB but racing on Mario Kart never gets old, especially with the number of tracks they have now :laughga:

Whichever you choose, get the other as soon as possible after :rofl:

U-GO-BOY

There's more to do on SSB but racing on Mario Kart never gets old, especially with the number of tracks they have now :laughga:

Whichever you choose, get the other as soon as possible after :rofl:

I would but they are both still expensive.. I got Hyrule Warriors for 40€ and they're selling MK8, SSB, NSMB and SM3DW for 60 :wtf:

Haroon

Playing now, if you want to join  :rockstar:

sorr i jsutj got home and i cant go nstairs ad paly because i have to apckm for tokmorow :(

RAYA.core

My friend list is on the thread made for it. haven't seen anyone play it so if you do add me!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

My Zelda Amiibo is arriving tomorrow  :excited: All I need now is Rosalina and (hopefully) Palutena so I can complete my mains :legend:

There is so many store exclusive amiibo I'm scared that I wont be able to get Rosalina when shes released  :cry:

Also, smash soon anyone? 

My Zelda Amiibo is arriving tomorrow :excited: All I need now is Rosalina and (hopefully) Palutena so I can complete my mains :legend:

There is so many store exclusive amiibo I'm scared that I wont be able to get Rosalina when shes released :cry:

Also, smash soon anyone?

I played all night with my friend. I should have quoted some of you guys so we could play online! Sorry :megaflop:

I still haven't bought an amiibo yet. Maybe I'll have one for Christmas! ^^

I played all night with my friend. I should have quoted some of you guys so we could play online! Sorry :megaflop:

I still haven't bought an amiibo yet. Maybe I'll have one for Christmas! ^^

Better get one quick. A lot of them aren't going to be restocked and quite a few of them are going to be store exclusives.

Like, Villager/Marth/Wii Fit trainer are 35-40$ now online. 

Archived