Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

It happens sometimes. The most common reason for that was if you put the controller into the console when the joystick wasn't centered, which would make the system think the tilted joystick was center but when you center it it would think you were pushing the joystick.

In other cases, its just a manufacturing problem.

Oh :omg: Would there be a way to fix it or would it be stuck like that forever? :ohno: I think we have loads of controllers in our old house so I could get those :huh:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Wavebird are a brand of wireless gamecube controllers that were the BEST when the gamecube was around. Probably better than the standard GC controller.

Wavebird.jpg

I used these babies so much I wore the plastic off the joystick on both of the ones I bought. And theyre reaaaaaaalllly good quality. You can feel the industrial strength plastic. :legend:

I still have two of them. :legend:

But my gamecube no longer works :(

Oh :emma: How much is a game in dollars? :rofl:

Just the game is $60

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

By the way this may be a weird question but did anyone else's Gamecube controllers randomly stop working too? Like I had to get a new one every few months :huh: Like it'd get stuck with going sideways or down or something and it'd never go back :noparty:

Unplug them and plug them back in until they work.

I literally have to do that every time for some of my old controllers.

I lost the plug in for my wavebird, so I can't use it now :laughga:

I don't want to play the smash demo because, I don't want those five characters to be the "demo" characters, and then never want to play them when the game is released. I do that with music singles too. So I'm gonna try and hold out :giveup:

This was pretty much speculated, now we have confirmation.

Im not too disheartened with their cut. Although I will miss the '8' player matches with everyone being ice climbers.

zexion_armando

Because Sakurai also said that because Ice Climbers don't have any future games or attention, they didn't want to divert resources.

Instead, he wanted to make more clones of his Waifu, Pit.

I don't understand how Rosalina worked and the Ice Climbers didn't :confused:

It's because you can control Rosalina and Luma at the same time, you can't do that for IC. And there's this glitch in the 3DS. Sometimes somebody will chant, "Nana, Popo!" which means they were probably cut extremely late in development.

It's because you can control Rosalina and Luma at the same time, you can't do that for IC. And there's this glitch in the 3DS. Sometimes somebody will chant, "Nana, Popo!" which means they were probably cut extremely late in development.

Oooooooh I see :omg: And wow that's a pretty big thing to forget in my opinion :laughga: I thought they changed "Ice Climbers", not "Nana, Popo" :huh: Then again, I haven't used them since Melee so my memory is very hazy :rip:

Am I the only one who hates that Ganondorf is still a clone? Sakurai did so much for Kirby and KI this game, but Ganondorf is still a clone. At least he got custom moves with his sword. In melee, it was okay because Ganon was a last-minute character, but now it's inexcusable. Horrible for one of Nintendo's most iconic villains.

Lady Palutena

Just saw a video showcasing Peach in the game on the 3DS.

1) What the hell? Replacing her Floating High Kick with a Wave of Rainbows? Corny.

2) Her dress sticks out at an odd angle. I take it they couldn't edit that better.

3) Underside of her dress is now a black void. Not that it really bothers me.

Most of my dislike is purely based on design. I'll buy the 3DS version but I would play Brawl over it any day, at least in Brawl I can use my Artistic License to modify it to fit my taste.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

As a reminder for Non-Japan 3ds owners, the Smash Bros Demo has been released for the remaining countries and is now available in the E-Shop!

As a reminder for Non-Japan 3ds owners, the Smash Bros Demo has been released for the remaining countries and is now available in the E-Shop!

Now I can join in on all the fun you guys have had with the demo! :D

The one year I don't get platinum and this happens lol! But finally :)

YAAAAAAY THANK YOU :woot:

Really bummed that we can only play it 30 times though :huh: Is there a time limit on each try? I might just not turn my 3DS off if not :rip:

Archived