💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina mentions Gaga in an interview

Urban

Featured Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mh6Of1wl-tY#!

Starting at 1:29 Marina says it pisses her off when people think that pop stars like Gaga are stupid and have everything done for them 

Album two, I do do a pop album, and then I feel like the press, at least, think I'm stupid. But it kinda pisses me off, lets say the three pop girls in my mind, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, and Katy Perry, I get the feeling that people just think that it's somebody behind them, like doing everything for them

Teal Ambition

:clap: well said

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

When I first saw the interview I kind of thought she was trying to say that she was the only pop artist among those that actually put work into her music but I know she's praised Gaga before so I was kind of confused  :huh:  I re-watched it and it does sound like she meant it positively though...

YUNGLUKA

Marina has previosuly said at first she thought gaga was completely plastic and fake however she said she feels that seeing her perform and grow she see's that she has genuine talent which is displayed through glorifying pop in a new way. 

MARINA AND GAGZ 2 DUET PLZ 

Born Brave

I couldn't agree more with that statement.. all of the girls mentioned above work their asses off.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived