Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Greatest Thing": Release in Jeopardy Again

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Doogi

OF COURSE it gets put on the back burner...

I'm SO sick of Gaga collabs falling through. :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

Willy Wonka

and how well do you know her personally?

if ppl u know in real life can fool you with fake personalities what makes u so sure Gaga cant?

not saying its the case, but it wouldnt surprise me if it was either!

it's not even that.

it's the stories of the SNL crew members saying that she was the most down to earth celebrity they've ever had.

it's the videos of her with disabled fans.

it's the story with emma.

it's the fact that elton john wanted her to be the godmother of both of his kids.

Not even bossy . . . more like self-absorbed and completely full of herself. Even this whole "media blackout," no longer speaking to your fans and covering up your face everytime the media spots you shtick - who does she think she is? Making music should not be like this. I've never seen anything like this before, and it's really starting to piss me off. Each day passes by with me caring about Gaga a little less, and it's because of stunts like this. 

self absorbed? excuse me the FANS are the ones who are self-absorbed at this point. she doesnt owe us ANYTHING. its her career and its her life. who the **** are we to judge her decisions and what shes doing. her career doesnt dictate her ****ing life. yes, NEWSFLASH, she is a real person and lady gaga is her stage persona. while shes taking time to craft her artistry why dont we as FANS, who are supposed to care for her not demand things from her, give her some space and respect. we're not KIDS we can live without gaga's tweets and voice jesus christ.

Runway

of course she is cause thats important too

if shes a douche backstage, fans are gonna speak out... this way fans say things like "oh shes so nice backstage etc" and give her a good immage

it proves absolutely nothing!

at this point you're just grasping at straws.

stop being a whiny little child just because you couldn't get your way. and i don't get why people think it's wrong for her to "take herself too seriously" especially when it comes to her music <-- that's how she makes a living! Why would she NOT take that as serious as she can.

knowing RedOne he probably made a basic ass production like the one for Woman's World and gaga was obviously not here for that, which isn't surprising in the slightest

Edited by Runway

iizwhoiiz

Sooo RedOne hooks her up with the track, she records it, he mentions a remix, but instead it becomes the official song.. and now Gaga doesn't like it and doesn't want it released... THEN REMOVE GAGA AND RELEASE IT.

AyaKara

id be mad at her too though. I thin Cher had a right to be mad and mock her if she wished

She gave the song to Cher, she shouldnt be telling her what she can and cant do with it

Gaga annoys me sometimes tbqfh :roll:

I totally agree, what I mean is that I'm just shocked that Gaga would let things get to that point in the first place with Cher. Cher's a doll compared to most artists :shrug:

Not even bossy . . . more like self-absorbed and completely full of herself. Even this whole "media blackout," no longer speaking to your fans and covering up your face everytime the media spots you shtick - who does she think she is? Making music should not be like this. I've never seen anything like this before, and it's really starting to piss me off. Each day passes by with me caring about Gaga a little less, and it's because of stunts like this. 

Then how abouto you **** the **** off and leave this forum?  No one gives two ****s about you and if you care about Gaga a little less after this, jackass.

Stop trying to make The Greatest Thing happen. It's not going to happen, Gretchen.

SharGaga

Oh Gaga, she's better off solo tbh. Inb4 the Tony album falls apart too because Gaga doesn't like songs.

Gaga isnt about releasing ****.  She is about realeasing quality.  Its why she would do a thing like scratch the entire EOG video and redo it.  Its probably why ARTPOP has taken so long.  She doesnt rush things.  She is a perfectionist and clearly you guys dont understand that.  If she wasnt a perfectionist she wouldnt be where she is in only 5 years.

The most successful people in life are perfectionists.  Not the people who settle for mediocrity.

heavyMetalGAGA

self absorbed? excuse me the FANS are the ones who are self-absorbed at this point. she doesnt owe us ANYTHING. its her career and its her life. who the **** are we to judge her decisions and what shes doing. her career doesnt dictate her ****ing life. yes, NEWSFLASH, she is a real person and lady gaga is her stage persona. while shes taking time to craft her artistry why dont we as FANS, who are supposed to care for her not demand things from her, give her some space and respect. we're not KIDS we can live without gaga's tweets and voice jesus christ.

Haha I don't completely agree with the language, but I agree with the message 100%! Gaga really DOESN'T owe us ANYTHING, and she's more than earned her right to take a few months out of her life to live without the fans and constant paparazzi. I mean she's only been promoting her past work for 5 years with no break....

Jesus, people are getting so defensive. lol. 

And that's ironic because so are you.

• Shadow locked this topic