đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Greatest Thing": Release in Jeopardy Again

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

iizwhoiiz

I don't understand why it's such a big deal for her. Yeah, it's her song, she wrote it. But who knows if she'd ever even use the song. For one, she is barely working with RedOne, if at all anymore. And secondly, she doesn't use songs that are leaked. If she isn't happy with her vocals, take them out, and let Cher do her thing with the record. I'm sure it couldn't be as awful as "Fever" was with Adam Lambert.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

bornthiswayD

Gaga is saving the song for ARTPOP!

tumblr_m9bz7uLqLH1qef18so1_400.gif

That's a shame - I think it would have be the only Gaga song I've liked since The Fame Monster days....

Omegahedron

The other thing to consider is timing of ARTPOP.

I'm not sure why it was delayed from September 2011, but there's no way it would drop while Gaga is incubating right now. If it were ever dropped as a single, Gaga would need to be available to promote / film the video etc. She may not want to do that if she's prepping for a new album cycle.

I wonder if Redone and Gaga really have fallen out? That might be a reason.

Princess Die

When my bf and I first started "getting serious" I was finding it a bit hard to make myself tell him how I really felt about him. So I sent him a link to the demo of TGT and let the song do the explaining. That being said, I'm a tad disappointed that the song will not see a full release. But at the same time, I can understand that it is most likely for a very good reason, especially if Gag's and RedOne are not seeing eye-to-eye at the moment. There is a method to Gaga's madness, afterall. :Derpga:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Queen Gloria

Oh my god, I honestly don't care anymore. 

dontbesweet

Cher has revealed that her collaboration with Lady GaGa won't appear on her upcoming album.

The singer insisted that she thinks the duet is "brilliant" but it won't feature on her new LP because GaGa doesn't like it.

Oh my god.

Unapologetic

Get real ! "TGT" will never appear ! Not featuring Lady Gaga's vocals at least ;)

Amen Fashion

Nothing new. Actually it turned out that RedOne didnt edit the song thats why.

Cher said in an interview with The Voice Backstage that she absolutely loves TGT but that Gaga didnt like it so thats why its not on her album. She also said that she will play it occasionally at home for friends and family because its so good. 

bottom line: DOES ANYONE KNOW CHERS FRIENDS. because one of them needs to record it ghehe  :excited2:

WarriorPrince

That sucks. I wish it could leak at least.

When will your fave reject Madonna and Cher?

2hwu3l.gif

:deadbanana:

Harry

I actually really don't care I think the song is terrible and I don't think this would sound good at all.

• Shadow locked this topic