GagaDaily Reaches 50,000 Threads!

Sara

Featured Posts

sexy

9qvRMCc.jpg

Gaga Daily reaches 50,000 threads!

SnMCOkN.jpg

UjmaysY.jpg

Since our re-launch in October of 2011, our users have created 50,000 threads!!  

The staff at GGD wish to thank you ALL from the bottom of our hearts for the love, art, and posts that have made this the best online community of fans!

h5ketGr.gif

Keep writing!!

jA1NKA3.jpg

JAP0znt.png

When did Gaga Daily first come out, and what caused the relaunch? Apologies, just curious. Always very interested in the backstory of the sites I use. :3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

When did Gaga Daily first come out, and what caused the relaunch? Apologies, just curious. Always very interested in the backstory of the sites I use. :3

Others can answer better than I, but it first came out in early 2009, about the same time as the other legendary Gaga site, Propagaga. It was on a forum before Vbulletin, and then had a switch to Vbulletin later in 2009. from 2009 to October 2011, it was on www.gagadailyboards.com, being a separate site from GagaDaily.com (the main page with the news) Then our Admin had the concept to merge the main page with the forum itself using IPB/IPS Invision Power Services layout. So we archived the old Gaga Daily and bravely started the new boards using this current software.

@Admin you can add more details to this if you want / corrections :admin:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

The old designs were awesome:

30dbfqw.jpg

j0v12s.jpg

o6xoq9.jpg

Oh and let's not forget:

9se6oj.jpg

mru8hl.jpg

4v4kye.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AyaKara

Thank you to new member Jett for coming up with this idea & sending it to the team! Congratulations GGD! It's been a wonderful 50,000 posts & two great websites :Kara:

Brooke Candy

yaaay!! :party:  :woot:  :sara:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

crisTEAne

gagamazin' :flutter:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Highway Capricorn

Not really Gaga news, moving to Blogs and Dedications

:derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived