💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerous Man

Will Stars Dance debut at #1? :ohno:

maybe yes. Jay-Z's new album might block it. :ohno:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Yes please!!!!!

Time for Miley to use payola I guess. :awkney:

Yeah, like how your fave is doing. :nails:

jk.

Btw, does it really matter if a song went #1? I could understand that it does matter as it adds more credibility to an artist. But at the end of the day, do the GP really care for a song's peak chart position? It's not, isn't it?

I just find labels and artists using payola to push a song to #1 position desperate. I could understand the usage of payola for a label that is trying to push an upcoming artist into the scene, but to push a song from a known artist just to hit #1 is pathetic, imo.

Dangerous Man

Yeah, like how your fave is doing.

jk.

Btw, does it really matter if a song went #1? I could understand that it does matter as it adds more credibility to an artist. But at the end of the day, do the GP really care for a song's peak chart position? It's not, isn't it?

I just find labels and artists using payola to push a song to #1 position desperate. I could understand the usage of payola for a label that is trying to push an upcoming artist into the scene, but to push a song from a known artist just to hit #1 is pathetic, imo.

Who? Bruno, Katy, RIhanna, Kesha, Taylor, or Gaga? :troll:

Ehmm I think they do that for the record. I mean when time pass by, at least the media knows that you have number 1 hits. Remember when they're promoting an artist on TV for her/his concert? They will mention her records like "100 number hits, etc. etc." to get more audience. :yes:

GagaMyBlood95

Will Stars Dance debut at #1? :ohno:

I'm not really sure right now, Jay Z will be pretty strong again...

Pure Adrenaline

maybe yes. Jay-Z's new album might block it. :ohno:

well I would prefer her to peak #2 but go platinum, rather peak #1 and poor sales ala DEMI  :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dangerous Man

well I would prefer her to peak #2 but go platinum, rather peak #1 and poor sales ala DEMI  :awkney:

Well, DEMI will rise like a Lotus though, now that she's releasing Made In the USA. :giggle:

Who? Bruno, Katy, RIhanna, Kesha, Taylor, or Gaga? :troll:

Ehmm I think they do that for the record. I mean when time pass by, at least the media knows that you have number 1 hits. Remember when they're promoting an artist on TV for her/his concert? They will mention her records like "100 number hits, etc. etc." to get more audience. :yes:

You know who I'm talking about. :teehee:

I see, so just to make the artist more respected and to show his/her impact. Now I get it why there are so many desperate artists currently charting rn. :teehee:

Dangerous Man

You know who I'm talking about. :teehee:

I see, so just to make the artist more respected and to show his/her impact. Now I get it why there are so many desperate artists currently charting rn. :teehee:

hmmm...why with that  "teehee" emote, :nails:

hmmm...why with that  "teehee" emote, :nails:

You know that I'm just kidding.  :sweat: 

Well, I guess it's the label that's desperate, not the artist, unless the artist himself is requesting the label to do the payola stuff.  :troll:

Royals by Lorde is what I'm rooting for right now. Hope she's the next artist to slay the US. :party:

Go Lorde. Show dem basics what is real music.

Dangerous Man

Royals by Lorde is what I'm rooting for right now. Hope she's the next artist to slay the US. :party:

Go Lorde. Show dem basics what is real music.

who?

Dangerous Man

Random:

I think Really Don't Care will do better than Made in the USA, though it sounds I Love It to me esp. the verses.