💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Yeah, most of the songs are decreasing heavily except for Blurred Lines. :smh:

Pop (kworb):

10 +1 BRUNO MARS Treasure 8948

omg.. Bruno's top 10 streak on pop isn't finished yet. :omgexcited:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

If P!nk would have released her album 5-10 months earlier, it would have totally flop IMO. The timing was perfect with the slow of dance music.

There's no way P!nk would have flopped coming off of that amazing greatest hits era.

wiltedbliss

@chartnews: US digital sales: @MileyCyrus, Party In The U.S.A. 18,000 (5,236,000 total).

:legend:

Pure Adrenaline

There's no way P!nk would have flopped coming off of that amazing greatest hits era.

he was saying that the competition was bigger back than....she would have done fine not great but fine, so it's better that she's doing great now

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

he was saying that the competition was bigger back than....she would have done fine not great but fine, so it's better that she's doing great now

I know what he's saying, but I'm saying she was going to do great regardless of when she released. P!nk released Funhouse in the middle of the dance trend and it sold over 2 million copies. She's attracted enough of a fanbase that she doesn't have to follow anyone's trends to succeed. Edited by Cherry

Is this gurl the new Ke$ha?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI1A405jBqg

she's this month featured artist in MTV push. I kinda like the song, though I'm not sure if she's a rapper or a singer. But I think she's a rapper.

or maybe she's also a la Nicki Minaj.

She's a rapper. Her lead single ("Work") is still struggling to enter the top 200 in iTunes. I hope Bounce flops, so that her label sees that they should let her make that kind of music that she wants to.

Oh, and don't you ever dare to compare her to Nicki again! :messga:

nick4bty

I feel like Mariah really missed a prime opportunity to push her next single. She had the BET Awards and the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks, and both times she chose to continue pushing #Beautiful when it was already on its way out. the BETA especially would've been a prime opportunity to release her second single. Maybe she'll use the VMAs for her next single? 

I don't particularly like P!nk but her power in this past era has been astounding to watch. Who would have thought 10 years ago that she'd be pumping out even more hits than yesterday.

Beyonce and Britney and X-Tina fans certainly never saw it coming I can tell you that. :rip:

It's already increasing on iTunes again.

Edited by Ozzy8923

Pop Art

Is anyone else completely baffled that Live It Up didn't even do moderately well here? It's so catchy! And her performances of it were surprisingly good.

Is it me or it seems everyone is keeping in top secret about their album.

Beyonce, Katy Perry, Gaga, Britney. It seems like it will all be out around the same time.

Something is going on there and I thought, what if it was all about the app things ?

Maybe they will all release their album in a different way and by getting it out, all at around the same time, they make sure they set the trend about the apps.

Or maybe I'm just too bored.

But honestly if Jay-Z release his album by the apps I'm pretty sure Beyonce will too.