Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I hope it can get into the Top 40 now. Honestly, one more strong green update could push it right up to #40. 

And I think Take Back The Night will be a hit. Just gotta give it time, let radio catch up.

crossed fingers for Crazy Kids to hit that..  

Yeah... maybe the MV can give a push to the song.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

BROSEIDON

how many copies did they shift though?

Not sure on the exact numbers. But the label has been scrambling to send copies to stores than ran out right away. So whatever she ends up selling this week once the numbers are 100% in should be within 5k total of what they initially shipped out. I'm estimating they sent out 45 to 50k copies

Edited by aj91892

Shaney

Cannot wait til August.  ARTPOP's radio presence will be like dying and coming back to life again :nooo:

Ke$ha's Crazy Kids iHeartRadio performance just aired. I wonder if it'll see an iTunes bump. 

Top 35 here we come! :excited2:

Shaney

Ke$ha's Crazy Kids iHeartRadio performance just aired. I wonder if it'll see an iTunes bump. 

Just now? :awkney:

Dangerous Man

Not sure on the exact numbers. But the label has been scrambling to send copies to stores than ran out right away. So whatever she ends up selling this week once the numbers are 100% in should be within 5k total of what they initially shipped out. I'm estimating they sent out 45 to 50k copies

Oh... I guess it is still  good numbers for a non-mainstream artist.

Top 35 here we come! :excited2:

THE SLEEPER HIT IS FINALLY HAPPENING!   :cry:

Edited by Jude Gabriel
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Arturo

49 -- TAYLOR SWIFT Everything Has ..... 454 -- 317 -- 3.375 -- 1 -- 49 454 317 3.375
is she cumin

nick4bty

Ciara only sold 33k :lmao:

Only 70% in. Will likely be around 45k. 

Still horrible lol

Just now? :awkney:

At like 9:15 ET. Sadly, it was probably only watched by like a million people, lol. At least it got on television performance!

Arturo

Do y'all think Taylor will get another hit with that Ed song?

Her era so far:

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: #1 (3x Platinum)

2, Begin Again: #7 (Platinum)

3. I Knew You Were Trouble: #2 (4x Platinum)

4. 22: #20 (Platinum)

5. Red: #6 (Platinum) ****that was its promo single peak. it was sent to country radio and is currently rising
6. Everything Has Changed: #67***SO FAR

So can it? 

Pop Art

Do y'all think Taylor will get another hit with that Ed song?

Her era so far:

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: #1 (3x Platinum)

2, Begin Again: #7 (Platinum)

3. I Knew You Were Trouble: #2 (4x Platinum)

4. 22: #20 (Platinum)

5. Red: #6 (Platinum) ****that was its promo single peak. it was sent to country radio and is currently rising

6. Everything Has Changed: #67***SO FAR

So can it? 

What I'm more interested in is why people don't ever call out We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together on it's 'disappointing' sales (3,660,930) when they'll do the same to Born This Way's sales (3,908,231) without a second thought.  :nails:

BROSEIDON

I don't see Everything Has Changed going anwhere. But the charts are so unpredictable right now so who even knows

Arturo

What I'm more interested in is why people don't ever call out We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together on it's 'disappointing' sales (3,660,930) when they'll do the same to Born This Way's sales (3,908,231) without a second thought.  :nails:

I think it's because of IKYWT's sales after :fat:

I don't see Everything Has Changed going anwhere. But the charts are so unpredictable right now so who even knows

Well it's #49 on Pop radio and officially impacts tomorrow. Not that that is impressive or out of the ordinary. 

nick4bty

I think Taylor is done. She's already gotten lost in the shuffle and she'll continue to do so while the other hitmakers (Gaga, Katy, Britney, etc.) begin to make their comebacks. 

Taylor isn't much of a competitor when there's intense competition. At least not sales/chart wise. But as long as she continues to release albums when there's basically no competition, she'll continue to have strong eras. 

Pop Art

I think it's because of IKYWT's sales after :fat:

Well it's #49 on Pop radio and officially impacts tomorrow. Not that that is impressive or out of the ordinary. 

But it wasn't the lead single. If we wanna compare second singles though, there's always Poker Face.  :classy: