Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

I think she'll debut at #1 now.

She'll have a radio deal, VEVO banners/streaming, iTunes banners/digital sales, and album pre-order hype/buzz all on August 19th. 

Edited by Americano

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerous Man

BL rn is the hottest sh*t in this place. I feel so lucky, you wanna hug me? What rhymes with hug me?

8f70c6ea.gif

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Blank Space

I am preparing myself for a Born This Way 2.0 scenario. Unless the song, video, and performance are all iconic as hell.

Well at least her debut will be record-breaking.

Me too  :cry:

Pop Art

I'm so glad about the music video! ANYTHING to help it debut at #1 is fine with me. Not only will the song get a lot of streaming points, but it will boost digital sales as well :)

It can't get a boost if there's no previous week to compare it to. It'll probably sell stronger though than without the video if that's what you're trying to say.

Pure Adrenaline

You must have misread the tweet.  The app is free, but you have to purchase the content inside of the app in order to use it.

"SO monsterz ... the app is free .... but u have to buy everything inside  :derpga: "

idk but this just how I imagine Gaga's face when explaining today on twitter about the app  :laughga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

This will secure at least a week on #1 on Streaming Songs and Digital, then it's all up to radio support

BL will probably have like 280M AI and Gaga 70M AI (at least), which is 1/4 BL's total. Digital sales for Applause should be at least double that of BL's and streaming will likely be #1 as you say. It will still be close, but #1 is looking to be very attainable.

Pop Art

****ING **** Katy is releasing Roar the Tuesday BEFORE Applause comes out. DAMMIT.

iIEscHL0I2sTG.jpg

Edited by The Night

It can't get a boost if there's no previous week to compare it to. It'll probably sell stronger though than without the video if that's what you're trying to say.

Yes, I meant a boost in sales due to video promo compared to if the video wasn't released.

Edited by Klou

****ING **** Katy is releasing Roar the Tuesday BEFORE Applause comes out. DAMMIT.

One day after my birthday, thanks Katy! :excited2:

She won't be a threat to Gaga, though. At least not in this short period of time.

iIEscHL0I2sTG.jpg

That's a good thing :rofl: It would have been smarter to release the week after VMA's, but now Gaga will take over the spotlight.

I am preparing myself for a Born This Way 2.0 scenario. Unless the song, video, and performance are all iconic as hell.

Well at least her debut will be record-breaking.

Why?

Pop Art

That's a good thing :rofl: It would have been smarter to release the week after VMA's, but now Gaga will take over the spotlight.

As long as she doesn't block GaGa in any way, shape, or form, I'll be okay with it. Otherwise...

iIEscHL0I2sTG.jpg

I do NOT want a repeat of 2011 in respects to this.

BL will probably have like 280M AI and Gaga 70M AI (at least), which is 1/4 BL's total. Digital sales for Applause should be at least double that of BL's and streaming will likely be #1 as you say. It will still be close, but #1 is looking to be very attainable.

I'm really excited now for this! Just 19 days to go!

How's Ellie doing?

Pop Art

If Katy is performing at the VMA's, I hope her performance makes everyone hate the song so it won't chart well.

iMymoHxgcc7gu.jpg

Edited by The Night

Dangerous Man

Yahoo news:

Coming Attractions: Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines is expected to debut at #1 spot next week. Five Finger Death Punch’s The Wrong Side Of Heaven & The Righteous Side Of Hell, Volume One will probably open at #2. Also due: Emblem3’s Nothing To Lose, Tech N9ne’s Something Else and Backstreet Boys’ In A World Like This.

:lmao:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."