💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

They're selling born this way for 7.99$

A lot of albums are being discounted during their eras. TTAL is discounted every month lol. I hope this is what'll happen with ARTPOP.

I know, I posted about it earlier. So is the The Fame. They're under "Great Pop Albums for Summer"

I wonder what TTAL's U.S sales would be without discounts.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

chris777

I know, I posted about it earlier. So is the The Fame. They're under "Great Pop Albums for Summer"

I wonder what TTAL's U.S sales would be without discounts.

How many times has been discounted?

I think both Made in the USA and Take Back the Night will flop..

I can see TBTN in the top 20 on billboard. idk about MITUSA

Arturo

How many times has been discounted?

I can see TBTN in the top 20 on billboard. idk about MITUSA

LITERALLY every month. I am not kidding. At all.

I think both Made in the USA and Take Back the Night will flop..

Well it didn't take much thought to come up with that one, did it?

Well it didn't take much thought to come up with that one, did it?

My psychic chart predicting abilities come at random times. It's not like I personally think it will flop, I just know.

Arturo

My psychic chart predicting abilities come at random times. It's not like I personally think it will flop, I just know.

Nick has spoken. Let the Demi flopping begin.

At honestly, how can it not flop? That album is a mess

Nick has spoken. Let the Demi flopping begin.

At honestly, how can it not flop? That album is a mess

I think it's a decent album actually but there is no hype around her anymore, and the majority of people don't even know she HAS an album out. They killed the era by delaying the release to such an extent. So much momentum was lost.

Dangerous Man

I think it's a decent album actually but there is no hype around her anymore, and the majority of people don't even know she HAS an album out. They killed the era by delaying the release to such an extent. So much momentum was lost.

So much tea on this post. :tea:

---

I think B.E.A.T should be a single. So much potential on this song, a la Big Fat Bass. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Pop Art

And she has some other songs on that album that scream summer smash. Made In The USA is a nice song, but there were better options. Oh Demi, what were you thinking?

MITUSA will definitelty flop. Especially since no one will be using that come fall. 

I think B.E.A.T should be a single. So much potential on this song, a la Big Fat Bass. 

GIANT :wtf:

Actually, after S&S smashed, I started to think that the GP is here for will.i.amney so it actually could of done well! 

And she has some other songs on that album that scream summer smash. Made In The USA is a nice song, but there were better options. Oh Demi, what were you thinking?

MITUSA is just so basic. Even the song with Cher Lloyd would have been a better choice.

Pop Art

MITUSA will definitelty flop. Especially since no one will be using that come fall. 

Actually, after S&S smashed, I started to think that the GP is here for will.i.amney so it actually could of done well! 

I love how versatile Britney's name is. 

Dangerous Man

Neon Lights. :legend:

yeah, will.i.am needs to thank Britney though.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BROSEIDON

yeah, will.i.am needs to thank Britney though.

I can guarantee you that he will never admit to himself, much less anyone else, that S&S was a hit for any other reason than him being a music genius. I swear, he has one of the worst egos in the industry.

In fact, I think Selena, Demi, AND Miley are going to TANK in the fall when there's this uproar of new music from the megastars (Gaga, Katy, Britney, Rihanna, etc).