💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Where Have you been is atleast a good song ..

Right Now sounds dated... Even Where Have You Been sounds newer than Right Now.

Agreed. Right Now is ****. The most unforgettable song on the radio at the moment. I've heard it a handful of times and still have no idea how it goes.

Because the song is a complete mess. Rihanna does fine in the song, but David's production is absolutely horrible.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure Adrenaline

+3.516 how is this slowing  :usrs:

and on iTunes BL isn't slowing, WCS is increasing look the #2 and #3 songs:

2 Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop     0.6136 0.6003 0.5856 0.5842 0.5880 0.5865 0.5795 0.5756 0.5704 0.5640 0.5579 0.5513 0.5581 

3 Imagine Dragons - Radioactive 0.4731 0.4708 0.4670 0.4683 0.4753 0.4745 0.4712 0.4667 0.4624 0.4595 0.4552 0.4530 0.4523 

if BL was slowing than Radioactive should have been around 0.5600, BL would probably sell around 400k again

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Arturo

I like Right Now because the lyrics are so happy and have a summer vibe.
With songs like "Blurred Lines", "We Can't Stop", and "Radioactive" slaying atm, I guess America doesn't agree with my summer vibe :(

+3.516 how is this slowing  :usrs:

and on iTunes BL isn't slowing, WCS is increasing look the #2 and #3 songs:

2 Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop     0.6136 0.6003 0.5856 0.5842 0.5880 0.5865 0.5795 0.5756 0.5704 0.5640 0.5579 0.5513 0.5581 

3 Imagine Dragons - Radioactive 0.4731 0.4708 0.4670 0.4683 0.4753 0.4745 0.4712 0.4667 0.4624 0.4595 0.4552 0.4530 0.4523 

if BL was slowing than Radioactive should have been around 0.5600, BL would probably sell around 400k again

Blurred Lines is definitely starting to drop. It's just that WCS is rising at the same time that BL is dropping.

nick4bty

Because the song is a complete mess. Rihanna does fine in the song, but David's production is absolutely horrible.

It does sound very dated, very generic. Like if people didn't know the true definition of a generic pop song, they could look at Right Now is the prime example. The production is a mess and the hook is way too forgettable for a Rihanna song, or any pop song in general. 

The sales prove that people don't care about this song or remember it long enough to buy it. 

Meanwhile, it looks like Blurred Lines is finally starting to slow down on pop radio, probably why its sales are also beginning to slow down. The only problem is that this is the ultimately cross-format radio song, and all the other formats are giving it the huge updates. But pop is really all that matters in terms of Gaga's comeback, and in a month it will surely be on its way out. 

Pure Adrenaline

Okay guys what you think about the first's single overall sales. I would be happy with something from 4,8 M - 6.2M + ?

Blurred Lines is definitely starting to drop. It's just that WCS is rising at the same time that BL is dropping.

let's hope the dear lord heard u lords and marked them so that we could see the ligth into the tunnel for ARTPOP's first single eventhought I wouldn't care if it at #2 as long as it's selling well it would feel better to enter straight at #1

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

It says it there but then why does the official iTunes Chart say that? :huh:

iTunes' official website doesn't include explict songs.

Mariano

Agreed. Right Now is ****. The most unforgettable song on the radio at the moment. I've heard it a handful of times and still have no idea how it goes.

me2

exactly ... WHYB is from the EDM wave while RN is an old generic dance pop song with a kinda bad but modern breakdown :rip:

Arturo

Okay guys what you think about the first's single overall sales. I would be happy with something from 4,8 M - 6.2M + ?

let's hope the dear lord heard u lords and marked them so that we could see the ligth into the tunnel for ARTPOP's first single eventhought I wouldn't care if it at #2 as long as it's selling well it would feel better to enter straight at #1

:rip:

me2

exactly ... WHYB is from the EDM wave while RN is an old generic dance pop song with a kinda bad but modern breakdown :rip:

This

Let We Can't Stop top Digital Songs after BL goes to its reserved place (in grave)

hausofmike

LANA DEL REY – Summertime Sadness: 11.477 (+1.172)

:worship2:

Edited by HausOfMike

nick4bty

22 Finatticz - Don't Drop That Thun Thun 0.1565

Are ya'll ready for our next one-hit wonder chart topper?  :laughga:

BROSEIDON

I can't believe the updates Lana is getting :emo: She'll hit the Hot100 this upcoming week :party: