šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Lady Gaga did iheartradio in 2011, and if she did it in 2013, she would literally have the same setlist other than one new single.

Ā 

She already did her catalog last time she attended. She won't repeat the same performance, so I dont see her going. Maybe in 2014 when she has more to perform.

Edited by Americano

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

Gaga will probably perform a couple acoustic songs from ARTPOP along with the lead single if she ended up performing.Ā 

Creyk

Lady Gaga did iheartradio in 2011, and if she did it in 2013, she would literally have the same setlist other than one new single.

She already did her catalog last time she attended. She won't repeat the same performance, so I dont see her going. Maybe in 2014 when she has more to perform.

She could cover Lana's whole discography up there tbh and the monsters would eat it up

WarriorPrince

She could cover Lana's whole discography up there tbh and the monsters would eat it up

well that would be... somethingĀ  :deadbanana:

nick4bty

Blurred Lines finally dropping on iTunes and Crazy Kids getting dark green updates. What a wonderful day this isĀ  :flutter:

Fizzy

GlobaLena slaying UK :legend:

True that! :whitney:

Blurred Lines finally dropping on iTunes and Crazy Kids getting dark green updates. What a wonderful day this isĀ  :flutter:

OMG! I love Crazy Kids! :excited2:

Get that success Ke$ha! :yes:

ā€œThe scars on my mind are on Replayā€

Robotboy

radio is so unfair. rihanna is till #65 even with 55m AI. she has so many hits they should let other artists have a chance on radio :nails:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Arturo

radio is so unfair. rihanna is till #65 even with 55m AI. she has so many hits they should let other artists have a chance on radio :nails:

A Where Have You Been sized mess. Except I dont think this will go Platinum.Ā 

A Where Have You Been sized mess. Except I dont think this will go Platinum.Ā 

Ā WHYB was the single of the decade compared to Right Now. I think it will struggle to even go gold :oops:

Arturo

Ā WHYB was the single of the decade compared to Right Now. I think it will struggle to even go gold :oops:

I was so sure that'd it'd smash too :deadbanana:

Ok, maybe not smash, but 2xPlat at least.Ā 

Pop Art

I was so sure that'd it'd smash too :deadbanana:

Ok, maybe not smash, but 2xPlat at least.Ā 

Ā 

Same here. I mean, it even sounds like a 2013 version of Where Have You Been. Oh well, it's not like it's a loss for me or anything.Ā  :ohwell:

nick4bty

Where Have you been is atleast a good song ..

Ā 

Agreed. Right Now is ****. The most unforgettable song on the radio at the moment. I've heard it a handful of times and still have no idea how it goes.