Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Troy Carter on Gaga at Conference...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stackhouse

And yet audiophiles everywhere hate this idea. The app most likely means the music won't be uncompressed, which means I won't be going near it. Cool idea though but there's a reason albums are the norm, unless they make a lossless version of the app (which they won't).

And I'm sure Troy Carter and Lady Gaga care more about the 17 "audiophiles" than the future of music.

TimisaMonster

Still workin on dat APP I see..... :awkney:

Why don't they just change it from ARTPOP to APPPOP!   :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Michelle

I just can't seem to get excited about the APP. maybe once it's out and such :)

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

BigDreamer

It almost sounds like we are getting a tap tap revenge app with other exclusive features. I wonder how interactive the fans can get with the app. I think it would be cool if the app allowed u to somehow remix songs and upload your own version to the app for other fans to hear

NathanC

Nicki Minaj is jotting this stuff down :troll:

Katy and Nekki's managers were the audience members who asked the questions...  :hor:

Hexxx

InB4 they've been working on this app THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME ;)

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Darcklighter22

I still feel the App will have a futuristic outlook but the execution will end up tacky, I could be wrong but will see

alposnacks

And I'm sure Troy Carter and Lady Gaga care more about the 17 "audiophiles" than the future of music.

Lowering the quality of music you get is not "the future of music." And it never will be. Period.

SEANGT

"I'll leave that to Troy." - Guy Oseary (Madonna's manager), when asked how he would break a Madonna in 2013

...I don't get what that means?

Lowering the quality of music you get is not "the future of music." And it never will be. Period.

it was when iTunes launched  :usrs:

Fame IV

Gaga really wants to take risks and I applaud her.

A Star is Born ⭐

...I don't get what that means?

I think he meant how to push a new act into the mainstream. I believe it's like saying how would they make someone who is new in the business as popular and successful as an established artist like Madonna. Guy Oseary then referenced Troy Carter largely because of the successful debut entry of Gaga back in 2008/2009, I guess. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived