💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Troy Carter on Gaga at Conference...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Source: www.propagaga.com

When asked about Gaga’s upcoming album, ARTPOP, Troy said:

"One of the things that came out publicly was that we’re working on an application right now, just because you can’t interact with an MP3. It’s very passive to get in your car, you turn on the radio and listen to a song. To actually engage with the music in an application, we feel that’s kind of pushing it towards the future and will probably become the standard.

Just allowing fans to engage with the content. Back in the day, you open up your album, you read the liner notes, you read the lyrics, you wanna know everything there is to know about that artist. To be able to turn the album into a living, breathing thing."

You can watch the whole interview, which includes Scooter Braun and Guy Oseary here:

http://www.propagaga.com/2013/05/30/troy-carter-talks-gaga-and-more-at-d11-conference/

There's also a funny moment in the interview:

"I'll leave that to Troy." - Guy Oseary (Madonna's manager), when asked how he would break a Madonna in 2013.. :legend: 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's very interesting to see three of the world's most popular managers of the world's biggest stars in one venue - all together. 

100percent

amazing!! I always wanna know about how the app is going to be.

I always want the app to feature at least all the songs and lyrics so that I dont have to flip through the booklet to check the correct lyrics !!

good news anyway

GagaMyBlood95

It's very interesting to see three of the world's most popular managers of the world's biggest stars in one venue - all together. 

Exactly...I've watched tho whole interview, very interesting!

Exactly...I've watched tho whole interview, very interesting!

And what a rare moment it truly is to see those three together. I'm actually watching it right now. 

GagaMyBlood95

And what a rare moment it truly is to see those three together. I'm actually watching it right now. 

yeah, watch it, you won't regret it.. The questions are interesting and they are so smart so its really a winning combination!

Just finished watching the entire thing. And I must say that it's a must-see for those who'd love to hear more about how the music industry works in terms of managing an artist, making investments across all platforms as possible, and the role of modern technology, particularly the internet, to today's music scene.

Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber's manager, practically took 70% of the entire discussion, if not more. And quite surprisingly, he raised a lot of good points all throughout. Very impressive. No wonder he's the creative consultant of Lucian Grainge, the CEO and Chairman of Universal Music Group, which is practically the biggest music group in the world. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived