it's delayed until further notice :cry:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you agreed with me :awkney:

:toofunga: I did?

Idk :emma:

She doesn't look bad. I just think it's the camera. She looks great in some shots

:eww::giveup: this game is gonna be so good and scary

http://youtu.be/bDIxSsPD0OE

It really does look great!Ā  :excited2:

Is everyone waiting for all the episodes to release to buy the full game or do you all plan on buying the game episode by episode?

It really does look great! :excited2:

Is everyone waiting for all the episodes to release to buy the full game or do you all plan on buying the game episode by episode?

lol What episodes?

lol What episodes?

Oh I thought I read somewhere that they were releasing the game in episodes and then once the final episode releases they are selling all together.Ā  :spin:

Oh I thought I read somewhere that they were releasing the game in episodes and then once the final episode releases they are selling all together. :spin:

I hope not. You're not talking about The Walking Dead are you?

I hope not. You're not talking about The Walking Dead are you?

I was able to find the article!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Capcom have shared further details on Resident Evil: Revelations 2. The game will star Claire Redfield and a new character, Moira BurtonƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā‚¬the daughter of Barry Burton.

Ā 

Since her Code: Veronica days, Claire has joined the anti-bioterror organization Terra Save, and the game begins with her welcoming Moira to the team. Soon enough, the welcoming party is crashed, and Claire and Moira knocked unconscious and taken to a detention centre on a mysterious island.

Ā 

Capcom say that Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will adopt the same TV show style of storytelling that the first game used, with the game divided into episodes focusing on different pieces of the story and each chapter ending on a cliffhanger of sorts. The catch is, Revelations 2 is literally an episodic game, which will debut as four weekly downloadable episodes, and then as a physical disc once the story is complete.

Ā 

HereƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s how the pricing structure and content for the game works:

Ā 

Weekly downloadable episode (4 in total) ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā‚¬Å“ $5.99 per episode

Complete season (with all 4 episodes + extra gameplay content) - $24.99

Full retail disc (with all 4 episodes + extra gameplay content) ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā‚¬Å“ $39.99

Ā 

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is in development for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It will be released worldwide in early 2015.

Ā 

Food for thought:

Why an episodic downloadable game? Perhaps this will explain. In CapcomƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s last financial report, the publisher revealed that 50% of its games were sold digitally rather than at retail. Downloadable software is a growing business for the company, so it makes sense that they want to experiment with that distribution model.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/10/resident-evil-revelations-2-episodic-game/#ZPw3Je2uRzFHScM6.99

I was able to find the article!

:confused: well that's new. I wonder why they came up with that idea

Hellspont

I love the way it looks :giveup: , it looks like a horror movie like the first revelations im glad they are sticking to the enclosed atmospheric spaces :excited2:

zexion_armando

:confused: well that's new. I wonder why they came up with that idea

Ā 

Because of The Walking Dead lol.

Ā 

Anyway, after how boring Revelations 1 was, I have doubts that this will be good.

At least REmake HD is something to look forward to.

Because of The Walking Dead lol.

Anyway, after how boring Revelations 1 was, I have doubts that this will be good.

At least REmake HD is something to look forward to.

I've only played the demo to revelations. It was pretty spooky. I just hate the scanning stuff

I love the way it looks :giveup: , it looks like a horror movie like the first revelations im glad they are sticking to the enclosed atmospheric spaces :excited2:

same :)

But it would be good to be back in a city or something

I'm so late :smh: Resident Evil Revelations 2: Full Concept Teaser

http://youtu.be/X_7WaFvqSeU

Archived