💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

Mars

Shes very annoying, along with her mother. How does she expect Gaga to control her followers on twitter?

Thats why I stay away from twitter any way, its full of hate, its pathetic. 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

:lmao:  :lmao: YES, I think I'm in love with you & your James Dean loving ways!  :clap:  :clap:

I'm obsessed. Gaga's everyones Queen, James Dean is my king. & that gif slays so damn hard it's not funny I cannot deal.  :legend:

At least Gaga has a career based on her talent. Kelly's career comes from her parent's fame.

:tea:

Intriguing Penguin

Yep, Cause Gaga is here to babysit over 70 million fans

:worship:  Preach it, Work it, Glam it. 

Evan Peters

I looked at what people have said to her and 95% of it is trolling. There's a difference, Kelly O.  :omfgaga:

Give this girl an Urban Dictionary stat.  :duhga:

emma roberts is an abuser

boysboysboys

I think Troy Carter, Interscope and Lady Gaga should sue her. Simultaneously.

YUNGKALIMXEL

Some of these comments are mean and you need to **** off.

But, its the monsters on twitter that are the hypocrites not Gaga. Although she really should tell them to STFU.  :lolgaga:

So according to Kelly if someone cares about someone they exploiting them because they don't care more about them? But there's no limit how much you can care, that means you can always care more, but in Gaga's case she has other things to do, like song writing, touring etc.. but even then she does support LGBT and outcasts through her work that otherwise couldn't have anything to do with this. When she wrote songs she wrote BTW that even record label said that it isn't commercial friendly, but she did this to encourage people and to make positive change in contrary to racist/homophobic rap like she mentioned in fuse interview that a lot of rapers are homophobic. Also her shows are not only about the music but encouragement, motivation, individuality fostering and also art. I have herd only few times about this Kelly person instead of attacking Gaga she could mention what good she has done for LGBT and geeks...

There is haters pretending to be fans just to ruin the image of a fan base, i think Kelly should take that into consideration...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived