Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

Runway

'When you see bullying, intervene,' while letting your fans send me death threats

and it looks like you didn't learn your lesson b---h

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

When are people going to realize that Gaga can't have control of 30 million twitter followers :roll:

This b---h isn't done, is she? Somebody really needs to put her in her rightful place. And by that I mean irrelevance, the place where untalented, rude and b---hy people should be.

EDIT: I'm not shading Rihanna, tho.

EthanPamyu

Its a well known fact kelly is homophobic, so don't be questioning Gaga's LGBT activism. 

galleryeyeroll_1.jpg

Evan Peters

Noo. I thought she was done with this. 

You're on Fashion Police. Stop acting like you're some pompous A-listing celebrity.  :grr:

emma roberts is an abuser

Shadow

Pop stars aren't teachers or parents. They don't have "authority" to tell her fans what to do, just like I'm sure she'll never do anything they tell her to do. Kelly is also generalizing by assuming all of Gaga's fans are gays or geeks.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Runway

the only hypocritical asshole here is this fugly b---h who wished death upon christina

@ 6:40 what did she do? she only laughed at joan's stale shade.

she's so butthurt gaga is more successful, rich and beautiful than she'll ever be.

Sagerauru

Gaga's not responsible for her stupid stans who sent Kelly death threats tho...

It's not Gaga who sent you threats. How the **** can you control people you don't even know?

When are people going to realize that Gaga can't have control of 30 million twitter followers :roll:

This.

Gaga and celebrities in general have no control over fans who react in extreme ways. There is nothing that Gaga or anyone else could say or do to stop them. Blaming Gaga for the behavior of other people and then using that to insinuate that her feelings towards the LGBT community are not genuine is very childish. Even more childish is the fact that Kelly is still trying to rake coals almost 5 months later. She really needs to get a grip and understand that no one can stop the "extreme" fans.

Amen Fashion

Did someone photoshop her face to make it look like a troll face?

Did someone photoshop her face to make it look like a troll face?

It's called prognathism, hun :hor:

heavymlover

The fact that she's saying that Gaga doesn't do enough for the gay community is just laughable. You can say that she's using the gay community, but there's plenty of evidence of Gaga fighting for social equality.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived