CrownClown 105 Posted May 28, 2013 Share Posted May 28, 2013 Since the GGD X FACTOR project was cancelled, I'll post my submission here... First of all, I KNOW I'm very very very bad at singing, but hey, it's just for fun :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcikfOMTnD8 Also, please watch this other project we were making Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dontbesweet 7 Posted May 28, 2013 Share Posted May 28, 2013 You're not bad. But you're H O T. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CrownClown 105 Posted May 28, 2013 Author Share Posted May 28, 2013 You're not bad. But you're H O T. OMG thank you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bambino 24,414 Posted May 29, 2013 Share Posted May 29, 2013 Very good :) Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jenniferella 2,775 Posted May 29, 2013 Share Posted May 29, 2013 Well....I'm not gonna lie and say it was good I thought it was okay ! But....what's with your frind with the wig and moustache :crazy: The second video looks so much better !!! "I have been writing LG5 since I was 13" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CrownClown 105 Posted May 29, 2013 Author Share Posted May 29, 2013 Very good :) thank you <3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.