• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

Like I said in the AP thread...

Sounds great to me!

Zedd + Madeon :legend:

Exactly this. :woot:

BlackJudas

All good things must come to an end. They did a few scratch demos for ARTPOP but no guarantee that they will make the final cut. I'm sure there's no bad blood.

JustDesserts

She believed in RedOne when no one did, she knew that his sound was the next smash by that time. She has a good eye with producers and she's going to make a huge comeback with or without him.

you're so right... she knows what shes doing.

Jellybean Monster

This makes me sad, and they haven't even done any real demo's just 0.5 of a song? LOL I don't think we're gonna see him on this album ya'll. That's okay though, just because she doesn't work with him on one album doesn't mean she won't reunite with him down the road. I have a feeling she's gonna push hard to get more records out now, since it's been two years and the BTW era was....well..

I think it's pretty obvious she wants all new everything right now, and it might be smart for her to do an album or two that don't carry the same producers all the time, because it'll just make her an easier target for anyone who wants to push her around and say she's manufactured or a product of so and so, etc. She know's what she's doing.

Edited by Jellybean Monster

Bradzerz

Well...she did need to move on, if he had worked with her for the album..we'd just complain how she's not moving foward

• 3 weeks later...
Unapologetic

I think it is better for Gaga that she does not work with him on ARTPOP. She needs to take a break from him ! She needs to find new producers to come up with the new ,astonishing and fresh sound ;)

There are so many producers who match up to the standards of RedOne or even I would say there are a plenty of better and more original producers than RedOne !

RedOne is now producing some **** songs like Live it Up !

badboymonsterx

well this is very upsetting for me. I hope they do at least something together, they always create magic...haters go home  :fthis:

• Shadow locked this topic