• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

ZigaZigHa

I'm so sad to hear this  :confuse:  But at the same time, maybe it's time to just finally *~move on~*

Edited by ZigaZigHa

sexy

While it's a shame that he's not going to be on the main ARTPOP album, let's not rule out the fact that Gaga will add new material to the app across the album era, so there's a chance we might still get a RedOne/Gaga song. 

If not, that's too bad, but perhaps Gaga is trying to stray away from her 'Gaga sound' now...

OR a deluxe edition track! 8D

alffy74

well, if he can't produce anything of the same impact, but different from PK and BR, then he shouldn't be on the album

Jumping around, happiest I've been in days. If ARTPOP is going to be epic, it's gonna need producers Gaga doesn't have to tame with a whip in the studio to get something not-generic.

RAMROD

So what if RedOne produce her hits.

Gaga have always been about giving opportunities to new young artists and making her art.

She have always been like that.

Ya'll really need to cut her some slack.

If she decides to not work with RO then so be it.

Don't reprimand her for fighting for what she envisioned as her art.

Try to be more open minded.

Some of you just complain too much.

She always be a rebel.

She never follows standards.

Even before she found fame.

She dropped out of school to live her dream was one of the most rebellious thing she did cos the standards is you must be educated to have a good career.

But everything goes well with her.

You should understand who she is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharGaga

Wasn't it obivious for the longest time that he wouldn't be on the record? She's going for a fresh sound and RedOne is anything but fresh tbh. Gaga's songs with him we're already starting to sound the same.

Edited by SharGaga

paparazzi is not from red one, it is a rob fusari production.

I know lmao, I said it because both of those songs are so unique in the entire album that they stand out. With DJWS, Zedd, and the other two, you will see how ARTPOP will not have that one song that is completely different from the rest, single or not, because these guys are EDM heavy. Rob and RedOne pull from elsewhere in music. 

Yeah, and following your logic, noises made by subway trains > Hair > TEOG.

You can stay pressed all you like, most respectful critics agree Hair should have been a single, not TEOG. 

Pierre

It's fine to mee. 

His new work with Jlo and others  :pukey:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Miel

I don't mind.

He seems like a pretty cool guy, and he seems to like Gaga, but his work is starting to produce a shadow/mirror affect (think many of Dr. Luke's shtuff). The last truly good set of productions I've heard from him, honestly, was from BTW.

3 points in and ready for more

I've mixed feelings with regard to this recent development which seems to be pretty concrete right now, given that most of Gaga's biggest hits up to date were all produced by RedOne. Not to mention, 4 out of the 5 Gaga's GRAMMYs are directly or indirectly associated with him as well. While the other one was for the music video of one of those smash hits he has produced, namely Bad Romance. That alone says a lot.

We cannot simply deny the fact that among all the producers Gaga has worked with, the money-making RedOne/Gaga collaboration made the most "magic", from Just Dance to Poker Face to LoveGame to Bad Romance to Alejandro. Even from the last studio album, Judas was superbly done. And then there's the fan favourite Scheisse which is among the highlights of BTW for me. I guess that's among the reasons why I've huge reservations with this news.

But then again, if indeed RedOne would NOT be on ARTPOP, then we can surely expect something incredibly refreshing from Gaga. It's almost like expecting an album from Katy Perry without Dr. Luke. And speaking of comparisons, I think a Gaga album without RedOne could be likened to a Michael Jackson album without Quincy Jones. Using that a--logy, ARTPOP could be Gaga's Dangerous in a way. And I hope it's for the overall betterment at the end of the day. With that said, I've strong faith that Zedd and Madeon could successfully fill up that spot left by RedOne, if all of these talks indeed materialize. Let's wait and see. 

aka gaga dropped him :fan:

Didn't he get an ARTPOP tatto tho? Or was that someone else?

:lmao: no

• Shadow locked this topic