💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP BALL as a WATER SHOW spectacular?

Rei

Featured Posts

Water shows are amazing, but I think it would not fit with Gaga... idk, it's like not her style. Its too delicate, and I see her as a rude badass performer.    :adam:  :king:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Water shows are amazing, but I think it would not fit with Gaga... idk, it's like not her style. Its too delicate, and I see her as a rude badass performer.    :adam:  :king:

that's why she can break the boundary and be a rude badass b---h in a water show

Jenniferella

I can't see this happen but...yeah okay, that could be nice

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

that's why she can break the boundary and be a rude badass b---h in a water show

Hmm It could be tho. Featuring Yüyi the Mermaid!  :hor:

Antidote

Looks cool, I love water shows so why not. But maybe she should just do a few songs like this, not the whole concert.

First I need to hear ARTPOP to decide if it fits the water theme ( so you can ask me in 2015 again :troll: )

Chinosky

It's a great idea with the fountain but not the pool.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Little Fighter

Good idea, but haven't her tours made her go bankrupt? This would cost a ridiculous amount. If she had a vegas show or something in the future at one place, I could see it happening, but not on a world tour.

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

ramamama

Great idea. Won't work. 

No. ARTPOP need huge screens, a very good stage, amazing visuals, singing and DANCING. 

The production cost would be ridiculously high and it would be difficult to do nightly

RAMROD

You forgot seals and Dolphins tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterOfSpain

Good idea, but haven't her tours made her go bankrupt? This would cost a ridiculous amount. If she had a vegas show or something in the future at one place, I could see it happening, but not on a world tour.

This. Also, it doesn't look like it would fit the water theme.

But I would love it for a performance.

What if somebody throws something in it that will form a chemical reaction and cause a gas that will kill Gaga?

Anyways, amazing idea. But it's just so basic. She should really make it look REALLY good, and she could like make the theme water/air/fire/earth.

Archived